[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Server-Transfer Event Request!

SaintMaskSaintMask
Reactions: 500
Hello!

I want to offer this kind of event because some of us has really good characters in dead servers sometimes, and I personally wish to play with
other people cause we can all agree it's more fun.
anyone vouch for this?

Comments

• cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited September 2018
    SaintMask wrote: »
    Hello!

I want to offer this kind of event because some of us has really good characters in dead servers sometimes, and I personally wish to play with
    anyone vouch for this?

I've been screaming and crying for a couple years now for this kind of event, my main with 25mil range is still stuck in that empty server called Scania.

As you can imagine how much time and money and effort it took me in order to reach to that kind of range, of course I'm not willing to give up on it but I'm just waiting... waiting... waiting.. and waiting... maybe... just maybe 1 day we will get this event and my maple life will change finally... -_-

I kinda gave up, sorry.... good luck brother :(
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    SaintMask wrote: »
    Hello!

anyone vouch for this?

Semi-problem is that even if they have a server/world transfer, it'll probably only be from populate->unpopulated worlds or unpopulated->unpopulated, since they want to depopulated full servers.
  • DUALGUNPRODUALGUNPRO
    Reactions: 435
    I believe in a big merge with more channels & new world called Reborn, for all players want to keep playing maplestory that could be great i got 1 Year Waiting for that.
    And i Believe nexon gonna fix that soon. We all want a big merge !

Population increase the competition & the economy of the game.
    See the Example of Bera, all the people moved to that Server when they was the most dead server.

A better option could be a Big merge to a new world made all servers in one with more channels.

• NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited October 2018
    DUALGUNPRO wrote: »
    I believe in a big merge with more channels & new world called Reborn, for all players want to keep playing maplestory that could be great i got 1 Year Waiting for that.
    And i Believe nexon gonna fix that soon. We all want a big merge !

Population increase the competition & the economy of the game.
    See the Example of Bera, all the people moved to that Server when they was the most dead server.

A better option could be a Big merge to a new world made all servers in one with more channels.

Finally, a brave man who speak the true.
    We should have more people like you around here.