[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fairy Bros Daily Gift?

GeminiaGeminia
Reactions: 2,370
edited October 2018 in General Chat
Doesn't say in the patch notes when it starts so I was assuming today, but I don't see anywhere on how to accept the mission. But the patch notes do say "due to the content being implemented a couple days into the month, the October 2018 version of the content will start with the Day 8 rewards (instead of Day 1), and will proceed with the rest of the rewards as normal." so does that mean it doesn't start until next Monday?

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    No you log in kill 300 mobs and claim day 1 from now, but why it only has 21 days is what baffles me.. It's the 4th and the month ends on the 31st.. in which it resets.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited October 2018
    Huh well, I still don't understand it then because I killed 500 enemies for the Infinite Pawsibilities event and didn't get any notification for the Fairy Bros.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited October 2018
    You can claim each day's gift through the green event button, click the button, then on Daily Gift. That should bring up the Fairy Bros Daily Gift UI.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited October 2018
    Argent wrote: »
    You can claim each day's gift through the green event button, click the button, then on Daily Gift. That should bring up the Fairy Bros Daily Gift UI.

Could you post a screen shot? I logged in just now to try and find what you're talking about but I have no idea what you're referring to.
  • mapleCezmapleCez
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2018
    Yeah cant seem to find way via shortcut keys/event map etc.. I know I completed the daily while I was doing my Commerci but i didnt have a chance to click it.
    SO any way to access the daily calender?
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    The event menu (calendar icon) -> Daily Gift

00dM5Z1.png
    GeminiamapleCez
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited October 2018
    Occire wrote: »

00dM5Z1.png

Thank you so much for the picture. I've quite literally never used that button before and always have that part of the UI covered up with the extended Quick Slot menu.
  • mapleCezmapleCez
    Reactions: 310
    edited October 2018
    Occire wrote: »

00dM5Z1.png

Ty.. lol i always had my shortcut/hotkeys keys expanded so forgot about those options.
    Anywho i did it the long way.. logged off and logged back on and the notice icon popped up.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited October 2018
    I've encountered an issue where the 300 mob kills must be done solo and cannot be done with a party member. I hope this is a bug and not intentional.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/categories/bug-reporting