[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

trash halloween events

SteamedHamsSteamedHams
Reactions: 400
edited October 2018 in Rants and Raves
i am absolutely enraged at the fact we are not getting dark lords of darkness. the one event i was looking forward to this year. i purposefully did not buy any sengoku totems because i thought this event was coming soon, and looking at the other events they look worthless. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined
  1. should they implement dark lords of darkness?7 votes
    1. yes
       14% (1 vote)
    2. YES but in caps
       86% (6 votes)

Comments

• lormarkielormarkie
    Reactions: 920
    edited October 2018
    I was looking forward to this event alot aswell and I did not get a totem from sengoku high. So im really dissapointed the event does not return. Dark lords of darkness has been returning almost every year and now it's just not, while it is easily the most popular halloween event out there. Please reconsider adding the event in the game for this year. New characters that did not participate in the event yet and everyone on eu reboot could really benefit if the event returns.