[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Puppy courage question

ShadyMollyBShadyMollyB
Reactions: 200
edited October 2018 in General Chat
I am lev 114 you need to be lev 120 to fight horntail. How do I complete the daily quest of 3 bosses when I can only go into zakum once a day?

Comments

• ThatBaldyThatBaldy
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited October 2018
    The only thing you can do is level up and make sure you are strong enough to kill bosses. Starting at level 120 you can try normal hilla and starting at 130 you can try easy horntail. There's also root abyss bosses but you might need to be 135+ and have decent range(50k minimum?) to kill the bosses. The prequest for root abyss does start at around level 120-125 so you can always try to kill vonbon and see how far off you are.
    YinYangX
  • ShadyMollyBShadyMollyB
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2018
    I guess they could have told us that at the beginning... or made it for level 120+. Or made Zakum repeatable 3 times instead of one. Oh well. Thank you for your answer.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Could also join a guild and try getting carries/guild runs.

*Edit: Forgot the problem was lack of access to bosses, soooo back to what ThatBaldy says and then get a guild to get carried. xd