[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

make a pq means of getting Ghost Ship Badge

DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
Reactions: 1,195
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
as the title says - why not do what happened with Chyrse and make the quest line for this singapore area into a party quest means of getting the ghost ship badge? Given the limited amount of badges, let alone ones that can get potential, it would at least allow the players [new to the game and those who already play] and means to getting a decent piece of gear still.

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    I suspect one of Nexon's true goals in removing Singapore was to make the badge unobtainable, but if that's not the case then yes I definitely would like to see the GSE badge rewarded through PQ. Makes for a nice incentive to PQ as well.

cough https://global.hidden-street.net/party-quest/ghost-ship-in-the-sea-mist cough
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited October 2018
    x1D_M1EBGswOwa-cMntK8421L-WmMLZ08zEQ4p68pGo.png?s=04ffe89d352ce68e8ef4e22834caaa01500291b9

Just putting it out there.
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited October 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    x1D_M1EBGswOwa-cMntK8421L-WmMLZ08zEQ4p68pGo.png?s=04ffe89d352ce68e8ef4e22834caaa01500291b9

Just putting it out there.

ah that makes sense I suppose, but I still think that it was for control in reboot [to deter meso farming] and to deal with some of the hackers in non reboot worlds that were farming for elite bosses.

still seems rather lame that they're doing away with it out of the blue.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    there's apparently a pottable badge from monad?

You can use this as your temporary badge the same way you would have used the ghost ship temporarily until the sengoku event showed up
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited October 2018
    If they wanted to remove enhanceable badges, why did they do it after giving everyone a chance to grab the Sengoku one?
    Then again, that does make about as much sense as every other potential reason I've heard for removing the zone.
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited October 2018
    Funny enough when the Crystal Ventus Badge had stars in the Lab Server. Then on the other hand it is content from TMS but I honestly doubt TMS has a pottable Crystal Badge that can be star forced. I honestly consider it as plain retarded that nearly all badges cannot be enhanced, esp for the badge that should become BiS. Obviously the exception would be the Monster Park Badges.