[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

crazy arcade (크아엔비) in english(also known poptag)

littledrummlittledrumm
Reactions: 1,200
edited November 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
how about this game called crazy arcade? this is is a game called crazy arcade and it's also known as (크아엔비) i would like a another try because i haven't been able to try this game and i missed it when it was released. please nexon, please make this game a comeback![img][/img]

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/categories/off-topic-discussion

Could be remembering wrong, but wasn't there once an English language version of Crazy Arcade? (Think it got closed down for one reason or another.)
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited October 2018
    yes it was. i apparently missed the game when it was released, that's when i didn't know that there was even nexon america ever existed.
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited November 2018
    yes
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited November 2018
    that's why it's under off topic
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited November 2018
    nexon please make a crazy arcade make a comeback ! i missed the game when it was released. that is why i keep looking for this game.
  • enormousbeargaming10enormousbeargaming10
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 1
    when is this game ever making a comeback still no sign of this game coming although kartrider drift was released.