[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will Hekaton [KMS Boss] ever makes its way to GMS?

VinsaneVinsane
Reactions: 2,210
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
A cool KMS boss i actually felt as a player a very hype boss to engage in battle against.
I just love its design, the concept, the teamwork needed, an alternative in gaining coins and the BGM it has while fighting him.
The only issue of course is the lag it generated when you entered and fought it.
But still is there any consideration/future plans on bringing it to GMS?

I've also taken the liberty of creating a poll voicing players opinion if they want to have hekaton in GMS.
PeiyuJettLuvsUPhantomMasterThiefLilyflowerMageOfBattlesSlicedTime
  1. Would you want the boss Hekaton to come to GMS?37 votes
    1. Yes
       86% (32 votes)
    2. No
       14% (5 votes)

Comments

• PeiyuPeiyu
    Reactions: 650
    edited October 2016
    image Image of hecaton if it doesnt show here's the url to it imgur.com/a/QqeR7
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    I would be fine if we never got hekaton as long as the prices for stuff in the kritias shop were cut in half. They were designed around the idea that we would be able to fight hekaton to get way more coins than most players can get in GMS (due to the unpopularity of the invasion, and how hard it is to solo it even if you can OHKO the mobs), yet we didn't get hekaton and we got the same prices that KMS did. Lower the prices by half and then I would be fine without hekaton. Or give us hekaton
    PetalmagicVinsaneDorCatoooloooPhantomMasterThiefMageOfBattlesSlicedTime
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited October 2016
    Honestly, i prefer to wait KMS put a new hekaton with the new skeleton mode they made with ursus, much less lag and problably a better version of the today's laggy hekaton, yet it would certanly help the hekaton to farm coins for tyrant gloves.
    VinsaneIts2Sharp4U
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yes please it will help soo much with getting Anti Magic stones , i dont wanna grind for 400 Days, (No one doe's invasion anymore, except on reboot)

SUPPORTED!
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited October 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

Honestly, i prefer to wait KMS put a new hekaton with the new skeleton mode they made with ursus, much less lag and problably a better version of the today's laggy hekaton, yet it would certanly help the hekaton to farm coins for tyrant gloves.
    Sounds like KMS is stepping up. That sounds like hope to me if they hashed down the lag on that boss the chances of it coming to GMS is likely to happen.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016
    GMS "seemingly" doesn't want players to easily obtain Tyrant Gloves at all unless you pay for a chance to get them via marvel. They "seemingly" sprinkle white lies everywhere telling players that it's either broken or on the way and hope the players forget about it. (See Frenzy Totem, Auction House, Hekaton itself, Clay Skin, etc). Hekaton may be "laggy" but it's still easier to defeat the boss in one attempt than to farm the daily requirements for one.
    PirateIzzy
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited October 2016
    @ this please Nexon
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

GMS "seemingly" doesn't want players to easily obtain Tyrant Gloves at all unless you pay for a chance to get them via marvel. They "seemingly" sprinkle white lies everywhere telling players that it's either broken or on the way and hope the players forget about it. (See Frenzy Totem, Auction House, Hekaton itself, Clay Skin, etc). Hekaton may be "laggy" but it's still easier to defeat the boss in one attempt than to farm the daily requirements for one.
    Honestly I don't even care if the boss is broken and laggy. I just want new prices in our kritias shops that reflect the reality that we don't have hekaton. Our prices were set with the notion that we could earn coins at the same rate as KMS players who have access to hekaton, and this just isn't true.
    Catooolooo
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Can you please bring hekaton to gms? , we need him to get more coins to be able to purchase tyrant gloves, more efficiently.

right now, it takes up to a year just to get 1 pair of tyrant gloves. (which costs 400 coins)