[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do i get to Singapore - october 25 2018

K_O_A_L_AK_O_A_L_A
Reactions: 305
in General Chat
Howdy. I want to get to Singapore in MapleStory global.
I have been all over Victoria Tree. I bought a ticket from Irene for 300,000 mesos. where do I use it?
It seems there is nothing but outdated information about getting to Singapore...
LoyalHeartTiger

Comments

• K_O_A_L_AK_O_A_L_A
    edited October 2018
    Howdy. I want to get to Singapore in MapleStory global.
    I have been all over Victoria Tree. I bought a ticket from Irene for 300,000 mesos. where do I use it?
    It seems there is nothing but outdated information about getting to Singapore...
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited October 2018
    Huh? Is there an important quest you had to do at Singapore (Just curious because I just hit level 70 and I hadn't seen a request related to it yet)? I would like to know as well. I totally agree with you that the information in the game is a little outdated for some areas.
  • HarmlessHarmless
    Reactions: 660
    edited October 2018
    Singapore was taken out not long ago, you can no longer get there. :(
    LoyalHeartTiger
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Singapore was removed in a recent update, as it seems GMS has a focus on less exclusive content and more focus on bringing the game closer to a KMS feel.
    Here's the news page that talks about it and the reasons why.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/36847/maple-memo-addressing-recent-changes-and-content-closure
    K_O_A_L_A
  • K_O_A_L_AK_O_A_L_A
    edited October 2018
    Thanks. Old reddit posts were certainly misleading. I wasted 600,000 mesos (trying a second time) but at least I won't waste anymore mesos or time now. They should probably stop selling plane tickets to lands that don't exist anymore.

/thank Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Huh? Is there an important quest you had to do at Singapore (Just curious because I just hit level 70 and I hadn't seen a request related to it yet)? I would like to know as well. I totally agree with you that the information in the game is a little outdated for some areas.

The reason would be that it's useful for meso farming, plus it had a badge that goes up to 25 stars with the ability to have potential.
    Much like the Sengoku Badge, it was an extremely nice piece of equipment.
    LoyalHeartTiger
    edited October 2018
    Fuhreak wrote: »

The reason would be that it's useful for meso farming, plus it had a badge that goes up to 25 stars with the ability to have potential.
    Much like the Sengoku Badge, it was an extremely nice piece of equipment.

Hmm... A place like that would target any hacker if it's that valuable. It might be a place I have to avoid. When ever I see "Meso farming", I keep seeing it as a place for hackers to take advantage of. Thank you for the information. The item seems awesome, but might be a headache if my theory is right.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Hmm... A place like that would target any hacker if it's that valuable. It might be a place I have to avoid. When ever I see "Meso farming", I keep seeing it as a place for hackers to take advantage of. Thank you for the information. The item seems awesome, but might be a headache if my theory is right.

Well the content has been removed, so there isn't too much you need to worry about.
    It was indeed a popular spot for hackers. That might have played into why Nexon removed it.
    LoyalHeartTiger
    edited October 2018
    I see. Thank you again! ^.^