[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add new badges and totems to reboot

crimson24crimson24
Reactions: 815
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
the best badges and totems are currently unobtainable in reboot.(area removed and events discontinued) Please add new ones.

Comments

• crimson24crimson24
    edited October 2018
    I hear that the sengoku badge isn't coming back. this is totally unfair to new players or to players playing a new character. many players already have the sengoku badge on the character that they are playing so why remove it now? the badge should either be completely removed from the game and from all players or it should continue to come back so that players without it have a fair shot to become just as strong as players who already have it.
    FuhreakEnriqueBeltreRaiven
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited October 2018
    Bad luck for anyone now, really. Singapore's gone meaning no Ghost Ship Badge either. Curbrock's first quest at level 27 gives a temporary badge for a month. I think you can get totems from Afterlands, Shanghai (they expire), and definitely from Alishan (but it takes a LONG time to get Alishan's totems).
  • crimson24crimson24
    edited October 2018
    Bad luck for anyone now, really. Singapore's gone meaning no Ghost Ship Badge either. Curbrock's first quest at level 27 gives a temporary badge for a month. I think you can get totems from Afterlands, Shanghai (they expire), and definitely from Alishan (but it takes a LONG time to get Alishan's totems).

there should be permanent alternatives to Halloween totems that are nearly as good. Ghost ship badge is not even a good alternative to the sengoku badge even if Singapore was still in the game.(sengoku badge has 10 attack and lv160 potential) I heard that they aren't bringing back sengoku. there are now 0 good badges available in the game.
  • EnriqueBeltreRaivenEnriqueBeltreRaiven
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2019
    Es verdad Nexon deber ser más justo todos somos usuarios de sus servicios y muchos invertimos tiempo y dinero en el juego ahora bien no veo para nada justo que la insignia de sengoku no va a volver muchos que aún no la tenemos esperamos que tengan la bondad y consideración hacia nosotros sus usuarios se que le he posible poner el evento aunque sea una última vez para los que en el 2018 no completamos nuestra insignia de sengoku por favor les pido y sean más considerados aún si solo esa esta última vez con el tiempo suficiente para por lo menos sacarla.
    Espero y alguien de soporte y de los encargados de los eventos de Nexon lea esto se que si hacen una encuesta en la página web sobre si poner o no las insignias de sengoku otra vez por última vez, estoy más que seguro que más de un 90℅ de usuarios dirá que si la pongan por favor !!!.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    I feel as if people are suddenly just taking the time to necro every post they can find after I warned other users on the subject, simply out of spite.

This thread is 3 months old. Please do not necro old threads.