[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get Moonshadow katara?

MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
Reactions: 1,000
edited October 2018 in General Chat
Does anyone know what monster drops it?

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2018
    robo master robo may be your best bet

https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Moonshadow_Katara
    YinYangX
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    edited October 2018
    robo master robo may be your best bet

https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Moonshadow_Katara

Normal zakum dropped it for me earlier, also I tried master robo/robo but their drop list in the monster book did not show the katara
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2018
    ah yeah good ol zakum. at least you got one now. If you play in windia I can give you a Fafnir rapid edge
    edited October 2018
    ah yeah good ol zakum. at least you got one now. If you play in windia I can give you a Fafnir rapid edge

Yup zakum is da best, did not expect it so i was surprised

Thats too bad i am in bera, ty though!
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited October 2018

I tried master robo/robo but their drop list in the monster book did not show the katara

That is no longer the case. Monsters that are a high enough level will drop class-appropriate equipment when you hunt them. For example, Robo are level 113 so you will get equips for your class for level 110.
    edited October 2018

I tried master robo/robo but their drop list in the monster book did not show the katara

That is no longer the case. Monsters that are a high enough level will drop class-appropriate equipment when you hunt them. For example, Robo are level 113 so you will get equips for your class for level 110.

Oh really? That's interesting. Would it still apply if your level is out of the monster's range?
    edited October 2018

Oh really? That's interesting. Would it still apply if your level is out of the monster's range?

Yes. You could be level 90 and killing level 110 mobs and you'd be getting level 110 equips. The highest level equip that drops is for level 140 from regular enemies, so if you were to kill a 140+ mob, only level 140 equips would drop.
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited October 2018
    The monsters in Kritias or kritias invasion drops that quite frequently.
    edited October 2018
    Vinsane wrote: »
    The monsters in Kritias or kritias invasion drops that quite frequently.

Any mob passed level 140 will drop level 140 equips, even level 200 mobs.
    edited October 2018

Yes. You could be level 90 and killing level 110 mobs and you'd be getting level 110 equips. The highest level equip that drops is for level 140 from regular enemies, so if you were to kill a 140+ mob, only level 140 equips would drop.

Ok I see, thanks for the info!