[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Finally 2x, but I can't train...

Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
Reactions: 1,215
Posts: 69
Member
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Okay, this isn't an exaggeration at all but I really really can't train...

It's finally 2x exp and 2x drop, but I just can't train at all because of the tremendous amount of hackers...

At first it felt like they're following me on purpose, like I've done something bad to them but then I realized that it's just they're are just way way too many of them...

I stopped training right now because, this is not a joke but I really can't train... I changed channels over and over, I even changed to other training places (since I was in popular training maps with the best exp) and went to train at other maps (bad maps with less exp but I though it'd be better than nothing) but even these maps were taken....


Every single map, every single channel were taken...

It really not cool to be honest, I was so happy that we finally had the chance to have 2x exp,drop again and I really wanted to train and even planned to buy 2x exp but thank god I didn't buy the 2x exp yet, because when I entered a training map, I already saw a bunch of hackers/botters and then changed channels, and then... well you see where it goes...

Unfortunately, I had no choice but to stop training and logged off, guess I'll just go shopping or something.... I really didn't want ot miss this 2x exp but oh well...
Thank you hackers -.-

Also if you dn't believe me, just go to Bera and take a look at any kind of tarining place... look for yourself... -_-
NicholasB
  1. Well....?15 votes
    1. Yeah, something must be done!
       87% (13 votes)
    2. This is just your imagination, we're like KMS, we don't have hackers at all, you're hallucinating :)
       13% (2 votes)

Comments

  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    Posts: 760
    Member
    edited September 2018
    I log in the game yesterday I'm not in bera btw but I saw the server was almost full and I feel bad for players who are playing bera right now.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited September 2018
    Those the only two options? That's how Bera ended up. No one denies the existence of hackers.

    Think of it like the mass migration the wildebeest go through, the predators follow the herd(s) so they can continue to prey on them.

    Herd = mass herd of migrants from other worlds predators = hackers/bots.
    Lilyflower
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    Posts: 184
    Member
    edited October 2018
    I had a huge issue with hackers during 2x as well. I got pushed off my maps quite a few times, and some areas there was no finding an open map at all. Either a legit player was using it or it was brimming with hackers. Even maps people hate to grind on were being used because hackers took the good ones. I spotted SO many hackers leveling up today and it made my blood boil.
    Lilyflower
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    Posts: 147
    Member
    edited October 2018
    Here's an idea. How about just ban EVERY kanna with random bs ign "difjaidfjiaj" or "qwrieire9438" that are so obviously made to avoid getting banned.
    And please for all mighty lord sake, don't say some autistic bs like "oh well what about legit players who made their igns random cause they're lazy."
    NicholasB
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    Posts: 78
    Member
    edited October 2018
    Those the only two options? That's how Bera ended up. No one denies the existence of hackers.

    Think of it like the mass migration the wildebeest go through, the predators follow the herd(s) so they can continue to prey on them.

    Herd = mass herd of migrants from other worlds predators = hackers/bots.

    I disagree with you.

    According to your logic, we should have a few worlds and then divide all the players into each world, for example, according to ur logic, we should have, let's say 10 worlds in total, and then divide everyone, like if we have 10k players then each 1k into 1 world.

    This is such a bad idea, it makes no sense actually, it'd only make things much much worse than they are now.

    Also your example is pretty bad.

    Look at NYC, such a small city with over 8.4m people, and yet it's 1 of the safe places on earth, why?

    Because unlike GMS, in NYC they have law and order!

    This is the best answer to those who ask how we should deal with hackers.

    Law and order. you're hacking? perm ban on the spot. law and order.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited October 2018
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    Those the only two options? That's how Bera ended up. No one denies the existence of hackers.

    Think of it like the mass migration the wildebeest go through, the predators follow the herd(s) so they can continue to prey on them.

    Herd = mass herd of migrants from other worlds predators = hackers/bots.

    I disagree with you.

    According to your logic, we should have a few worlds and then divide all the players into each world, for example, according to ur logic, we should have, let's say 10 worlds in total, and then divide everyone, like if we have 10k players then each 1k into 1 world.

    This is such a bad idea, it makes no sense actually, it'd only make things much much worse than they are now.

    Also your example is pretty bad.

    Look at NYC, such a small city with over 8.4m people, and yet it's 1 of the safe places on earth, why?

    Because unlike GMS, in NYC they have law and order!

    This is the best answer to those who ask how we should deal with hackers.

    Law and order. you're hacking? perm ban on the spot. law and order.

    What are you going on about, I haven't mentioned anything about how many worlds there should be. And NYC isn't one of the safest places to be. Read up on NYC crime rates.

    https://compstat.nypdonline.org/2e5c3f4b-85c1-4635-83c6-22b27fe7c75c/view/89

    My comment has nothing to do with a division of worlds or how many there should be, my comment was providing an example of how hackers follow the mass population just like predators follow migrating herds to prey on.

    Next time, if you want to say something, you don't have to quote anyone buddy to respond. Just say what you want to say in the relevant section.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    Posts: 52
    Member
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, it's a real pain to level up my link mules.
  • anubis421anubis421
    Reactions: 710
    Posts: 15
    Member
    edited October 2018
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    Those the only two options? That's how Bera ended up. No one denies the existence of hackers.

    Think of it like the mass migration the wildebeest go through, the predators follow the herd(s) so they can continue to prey on them.

    Herd = mass herd of migrants from other worlds predators = hackers/bots.

    I disagree with you.

    According to your logic, we should have a few worlds and then divide all the players into each world, for example, according to ur logic, we should have, let's say 10 worlds in total, and then divide everyone, like if we have 10k players then each 1k into 1 world.

    This is such a bad idea, it makes no sense actually, it'd only make things much much worse than they are now.

    Also your example is pretty bad.

    Look at NYC, such a small city with over 8.4m people, and yet it's 1 of the safe places on earth, why?

    Because unlike GMS, in NYC they have law and order!

    This is the best answer to those who ask how we should deal with hackers.

    Law and order. you're hacking? perm ban on the spot. law and order.

    What are you going on about, I haven't mentioned anything about how many worlds there should be. And NYC isn't one of the safest places to be. Read up on NYC crime rates.

    https://compstat.nypdonline.org/2e5c3f4b-85c1-4635-83c6-22b27fe7c75c/view/89

    My comment has nothing to do with a division of worlds or how many there should be, my comment was providing an example of how hackers follow the mass population just like predators follow migrating herds to prey on.

    Next time, if you want to say something, you don't have to quote anyone buddy to respond. Just say what you want to say in the relevant section.

    He's right....
    We really don't have law and order in our game, I saw a couple of hackers (both lvls 250) talking about hacks in public chat in front of many other people around...
    I didn't bother to take a ss because I know it'd be useless, they won't get banned anyway. so what's the point? sad.

    You might be sophisticated, but you can't change the facts.
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited October 2018
    Will they ever put an end to this problem? I doubt

    Who voted "This is your imagination"? lol.
  • 26002600
    Reactions: 735
    Posts: 93
    Member
    edited October 2018
    What happen to OP with the so-called ''Hackers'' will be the same problem when/if a world merge happens so get used to it...
    It's amazing to me how many people seem to think that their isn't gonna be a problem when/if a world merge happens.
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited October 2018
    2600 wrote: »
    What happen to OP with the so-called ''Hackers'' will be the same problem when/if a world merge happens so get used to it...
    It's amazing to me how many people seem to think that their isn't gonna be a problem when/if a world merge happens.

    If a world merge happens, there would be even more people who would complain about it to Nexon, and then maybe they'd actually do something about it.

    But whether we have hackers or 100000 hackers, I'd definitely say we should merge worlds, as fast as possible.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited October 2018
    NicholasB wrote: »
    2600 wrote: »
    What happen to OP with the so-called ''Hackers'' will be the same problem when/if a world merge happens so get used to it...
    It's amazing to me how many people seem to think that their isn't gonna be a problem when/if a world merge happens.

    If a world merge happens, there would be even more people who would complain about it to Nexon, and then maybe they'd actually do something about it.

    But whether we have hackers or 100000 hackers, I'd definitely say we should merge worlds, as fast as possible.

    That's flawed reasoning.
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited October 2018
    NicholasB wrote: »
    2600 wrote: »
    What happen to OP with the so-called ''Hackers'' will be the same problem when/if a world merge happens so get used to it...
    It's amazing to me how many people seem to think that their isn't gonna be a problem when/if a world merge happens.

    If a world merge happens, there would be even more people who would complain about it to Nexon, and then maybe they'd actually do something about it.

    But whether we have hackers or 100000 hackers, I'd definitely say we should merge worlds, as fast as possible.

    That's flawed reasoning.

    I actually agree with him, maybe that's the only way to make nexon to solve this hacker problem.
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited October 2018
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »
    Here's an idea. How about just ban EVERY kanna with random bs ign "difjaidfjiaj" or "qwrieire9438" that are so obviously made to avoid getting banned.
    And please for all mighty lord sake, don't say some autistic bs like "oh well what about legit players who made their igns random cause they're lazy."

    That's actually sounds like a good idea.

    Too much truth in one message! xD
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    Posts: 52
    Member
    edited October 2018
    Pretty sure Bera is one of (if not) the most hacked servers in the game. Scania has some, but it depends by channel.. I live practically in channel 8 and see some in certain areas (almost 99% always in Ludibrium tbh) I remember seeing a group of hack\bots fighting over a spot in Ludi and it was hilarious but also laggy as all get out because of the massive Kanna haku spam. L0l
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited November 2018
    Spuddy wrote: »
    Pretty sure Bera is one of (if not) the most hacked servers in the game. Scania has some, but it depends by channel.. I live practically in channel 8 and see some in certain areas (almost 99% always in Ludibrium tbh) I remember seeing a group of hack\bots fighting over a spot in Ludi and it was hilarious but also laggy as all get out because of the massive Kanna haku spam. L0l

    Yeah, they also make the game even more laggy, another reason why we must get rid of them. I really hate them.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    Posts: 52
    Member
    edited November 2018
    NicholasB wrote: »
    Spuddy wrote: »
    Pretty sure Bera is one of (if not) the most hacked servers in the game. Scania has some, but it depends by channel.. I live practically in channel 8 and see some in certain areas (almost 99% always in Ludibrium tbh) I remember seeing a group of hack\bots fighting over a spot in Ludi and it was hilarious but also laggy as all get out because of the massive Kanna haku spam. L0l

    Yeah, they also make the game even more laggy, another reason why we must get rid of them. I really hate them.

    I mean some of them op down in the cash shop, but I get lucky to report them before they do any of that nonsense. The rate at which any of these bots get banned is slow though.