[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The next big big changes ''memo''

DavOpsDavOps
Reactions: 560
edited October 2018 in General Chat
it's happening, ''decent kishin'' confirmed, malaysia Buff and no more hackers
They did it, they revived the game. ''ITS ALIVE''

inner voice: plz plz plz for the love of god, dont make silly decisions
PengCao

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Lol that's cute that you're reading that as we're getting Decent Kishin. Either that or you're trolling, both quite possible.

How you -should- be reading it is that Kishin is likely being removed. If we actually did get Decent Kishin that would be amaaaaaazing but I'm not holding my breath lol.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2018
    The memo seems suspicious and I have to see it with my own eyes regarding the problem.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited October 2018
    the memo not solution nothing in part to the problems w the game have today , bugs-delay in mobs (monsters), lag in maps, dupes items in auction house, nexon launcher.... ( crashers and spikes and the log ) and more
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited November 2018
    wishful thinking

the memo was just a heads up for disappointment to come

'please understand removal of content without replacement/compensation'
  • PengCaoPengCao
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2018
    DavOps wrote: »
    it's happening, ''decent kishin'' confirmed, malaysia Buff and no more hackers
    They did it, they revived the game. ''ITS ALIVE''

inner voice: plz plz plz for the love of god, dont make silly decisions

really? WHEN are we going to get "decent kishin"?
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited November 2018
    so this game is going to be less amazing even more huh? more stuff being taken out, not alot of fixes, things ignored. wow this company shows they dont know how to handle things anymore. and those hackers running loose still. xD glad i am on break. sighs.
  • JessizleJessizle
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2018
    so this game is going to be less amazing even more huh? more stuff being taken out, not alot of fixes, things ignored. wow this company shows they dont know how to handle things anymore. and those hackers running loose still. xD glad i am on break. sighs.

Atleast they are trying to slowly fix this game. This is a right direction to a healthy economy. Does it look like kms has kishin? This skill just ruins the game..what happened to the good old days without everyone worrying about OMG NO KISHIN CANT TRAIN NOW. This is a step in the right direction.
    Fuhreak
  • DavOpsDavOps
    Reactions: 560
    edited November 2018
    Jessizle wrote: »

Atleast they are trying to slowly fix this game. This is a right direction to a healthy economy. Does it look like kms has kishin? This skill just ruins the game..what happened to the good old days without everyone worrying about OMG NO KISHIN CANT TRAIN NOW. This is a step in the right direction.

That can be in a normal server, but in reboot where there are no trades or markets? the only thing we have is farm mesos and if they remove a very important tool to advance in the game almost all of us will be stagnating without even being able to level up due to lack of range
    crimson24Lilyflower
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    DavOps wrote: »

That can be in a normal server, but in reboot where there are no trades or markets? the only thing we have is farm mesos and if they remove a very important tool to advance in the game almost all of us will be stagnating without even being able to level up due to lack of range

Kishin is not required for reboot. People just think it is and/or depend on it to the point of absurdity.
    Sit yourself down and grind for about 2 hours each day, I promise you that you'll be amazed how much you can do if you just play the game without worrying about things like Kishin.
    Arch_Alyssa