[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Merge

MeochaMeocha
Reactions: 320
I have seen a lot of complains about lag in Bera and lack in population in Windia/Scania. I feel like Nexon should merge all worlds together into 5 - 6 worlds? There are currently too many worlds with not much players or none in them. If they do that, new players don't have to spend so much time researching on which world to play, and there will be less pressure on populated world (like Bera). Players will have better gaming time and be able to create social circles with fellow Maplers (what MS is known for, its community). I hope Nexon will see this post and consider ;----; -fingers crossed-
SpartanRageAndyyz

Comments

• AstersAsters
    Reactions: 975
    edited November 2018
    the servers are a little whacky atm . if we can get stronger server for the current amount of players. plus adding more channels that would be great!
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    edited November 2018
    Meocha wrote: »
    I have seen a lot of complains about lag in Bera and lack in population in Windia/Scania. I feel like Nexon should merge all worlds together into 5 - 6 worlds? There are currently too many worlds with not much players or none in them. If they do that, new players don't have to spend so much time researching on which world to play, and there will be less pressure on populated world (like Bera). Players will have better gaming time and be able to create social circles with fellow Maplers (what MS is known for, its community). I hope Nexon will see this post and consider ;----; -fingers crossed-

Yes, merging world would be a very good idea.
    In fact, I believe we should only have 3 worlds, Bera (high population), Reboot and 1 more world such as Scania (which would be for people who like low population).

Everyone would be happy :)
    Fuhreak
  • SpartanRageSpartanRage
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    Omg You guys should definitely merge the worlds, I'm currently in khaini and there is not one there, I feel like I have a server for my own, I don't even play it anymore, and I'm pretty sure that a lot of players feel the same way, I mean... what's the point on playing an online game without anyone to play online with? does that make sense? or at least give us the option to freely move to other servers with all the characters and progression, We all feel like we've spent over 10 years playing this game and leaving a whole life behind to start from the scratch is not something anybody is going to, I've been playing MS for over 9 years and seeing my server dead really make us feel like MS is gone. at least acknowledge the tenure players in that aspect...Just look at Bera, that server is really nice, but what about the others? Please do something about it, don't just overlook this post, we really need a change on that aspect, Make Maple Great Again!!
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Reactions: 1,460
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Bera ain't getting merged anytime soon
  • iLovePinkiLovePink
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    If another world leap does happen in the future, i think it would be nice if we could choose to transfer to worlds (beside the main world) within a world alliance, either that or perhaps a true merge where everything gets consolidated in one world? :/
    I kinda understand the complication behind that, but I would like my bera character to rejoin my crew back in khaini.

I don't really like the idea of having my characters scattered among worlds in an alliance (sorry it was a poor foresight on my part sighhh).... i would rather have them consolidated in one world to make things easy.
  • PleachesPleaches
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    Is it possible to bring World Transferring back? Many of us missed the opportunity. I for one have spent a decent amount of money on this character, and would like to transfer to a world where it isn't deserted.
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2018
    I second this.

So many players that put a lot of time into their character would pay money to leave ghost towns for Bera/Scania at this point.
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    edited December 2018
    We just need 3 worlds.
    Bera
    Scania
    Reboot

Just open world xfers again and let people only transfer to Bera or Scania.,
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    edited December 2018
    I think we should have a world merge but the only options are Scania or Bera.