[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Beast Tamer creatable again!

raferwaferraferwafer
Reactions: 400
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've been playing for around four months and leveling my legion and links like crazy and want to be done with them! Currently I'm at 38 characters all above level 140 and the only characters left are Cadena and Beast Tamer. I'm working on my Cadena as I post this but haven't had a chance to create Beast Tamer at all! It's such an important link and part of my legion set and I cannot access it yet. Please re-release Beast Tamer!

Comments

• EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited September 2018
    There is no need to make a thread for this, Beast Tamer are available from time to time, mostly together with bigger patches. Just wait until then.
  • raferwaferraferwafer
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Definitely a thread needed. It's been way too long since the class has become available and since it's GMS exclusive and Nexon has just been translating and copy pasting, if they aren't reminded it'll probably never be made available again. I've been waiting for almost a YEAR for it.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited November 2018
    Why Zero and no Beast Tamer? :(
  • SuperboiSuperboi
    Reactions: 1,595
    edited November 2018
    Yeah, I don't get it, such a big patch with a Burning event. Really wanted to Burn a BT for her bonuses :/