[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maintenance complete but launcher unresponsive

AnotherWenAnotherWen
Reactions: 800
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in General Chat
My launcher currently still says its under maintenance, however, website states maintenance is complete. What should i do ?

Comments

• LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    They just put the maintenance back up. The orange bar was down for maybe a few minutes before they put it back up!

Edit 2:
    And they just did it again. The orange bar is down, but I bet it will come back up. :) YAY! Maplestory is toying with us XD
  • KnightzhellKnightzhell
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2018
    Kishin wasn't working as the update had made it do nothing, so resident babies whined and they're now fixing it.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited November 2018
    Got to log in make a burning character transfer cash shop items to him, saw the banner go on screen laughed and logged out XD welp back to dantless lol
  • AnotherWenAnotherWen
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    i would prefer they do not say complete on their website. Seems to me like its busy work for higher-ups to see, which add no value to the consumers. But who am I to comment. a lowly nobody.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited November 2018
    Kishin wasn't working as the update had made it do nothing, so resident babies whined and they're now fixing it.

LMFAO NICE! should have left it to see how the game would run XD, nah servers would get DDoSed hard if they did that XD
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    Because another Maint just started to fix whatever they broke trying to relaunch, lol.