[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maybe we should call it a day...

LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
Reactions: 1,285
edited November 2018 in General Chat
While I was waiting for the maintenance, I was working on my fan fiction story, drank some hot cocoa, listened to maplestory sound track, and finally about to go back to making my costume and listening to an audiobook. However, I think I reached my limit of waiting. Hey! Some people got lives, it's only a game after all. I'll come back tomorrow. I suggest you guys relax and do the same. I see that everyone is getting all tensed up, but I think maybe we just need a break from the game. This might be a good opportunity.

I wish you guys well if it does come up. Don't overstress yourselves.

LoyalheartTiger OUT!

Comments

• DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2018
    I've had pretty much nothing to do all day. Have been playing Maplestory M. Working on some art. And cursing Maplestory.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited November 2018
    I would've been annoyed in the past but now i don't really care lol i'm just enjoying this

More GTA V for me

• AK712AK712
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited November 2018
    Thank you very much for a completely reasonable and non-aggressive post. We salute you.

Given that there are no events going on at this time, there really shouldn't be any tension. No one is missing anything. Events that would have started will just have a different start date, or an extended end date. If you miss one day of dailies, big deal, tomorrow has dailies too.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited November 2018
    AK712 wrote: »
    Thank you very much for a completely reasonable and non-aggressive post. We salute you.

Given that there are no events going on at this time, there really shouldn't be any tension. No one is missing anything. Events that would have started will just have a different start date, or an extended end date. If you miss one day of dailies, big deal, tomorrow has dailies too.

The reason for it is because they need their daily dose of mapultory and when they don't get it they start to lose it
  • TaggrinTaggrin
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2018
    I just recently came back to maple 1, after ~5 month hiatus. This is so typical! Why did I ever expect it to go smoothly haha.
  • DtxDtx
    Reactions: 770
    edited November 2018
    Pretty sure the compensation for this will be great, so I'm just chillin'
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2018
    I came back after an even longer hiatus. Was having fun since I'm mainly a solo player. Was able to kill so much that I wasn't able to before. And have made 4 levels in just a couple days messing around. So I was just looking forward to playing while I auto-battled my Maplestory M character during it's hot time, lol.
  • Brad623Brad623
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2018
    maintenance would end around 10pm, then let people who plays at night lag the night out, then more maintenance tomorrow morning until 11am.
    come back to me if this is actually true lol
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    AK712 wrote: »

I don't know the exact details of the Alliance event, but I, personally, was miffed that I missed a day of Esfera symbols. Additionally, I don't know how rigorous you have to be with collecting determination, but getting your rank higher for the Alliance Missions means unlocking some pretty sweet items in the shop. If it came down to a day of missed determination being the determining factor, I'd be pretty upset. Hopefully it's not so tight of a timeline where a few days are gonna make the difference though.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2018
    Monster Hunter World, and so on, been doin a lil bit of Day-Z but also been working since internet shut off for awhile this past week. So it's been those games, and the internet shut off, and now I'm waiting for the maintenance to go away so I can get back into the grind. 186, probably 80% to 187, been power leveling at Twilight Perion and doing events and dailies.
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    Hi guys! I am back. And Good Morning! I am teraburning a cygnus pirate.... and you guys hadn't been waiting all night for this have you?