[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Esel the Unicorn Pet cannot be revived

FrozeFroze
Reactions: 1,395
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Yep sad to say the Esel cannot be revived with a Premium Water Of Life.
As you can see in the SS provided the description of Esel says it can be revived with water but the msg in chat box says NO
Sad Times =(

uDUbeNG.jpg

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Forgive my ignorance - but is there a difference between Water of Life and Premium Water of Life...?

If not, message customer support - the same thing happened to me a few years ago with the exact same situation - an event pet that SAYS it can be revived but actually cannot. It took me a month of battling with their customer 'support' but I got a refund for it, so I'm sure you'll be able to do the same.

Good luck !
  • FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Premium water is the only water we have now.

Ultimately I'm not bothered about losing the pet or the water as it was purchased with reward points.
    The main reason I made the post was to alert others to the issue so they hopefully avoid any unnecessary purchases.
    It would be nice if Nexon acknowledged the issue and corrected the description to avoid any future wasted purchases.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Froze wrote: »
    Premium water is the only water we have now.

Ultimately I'm not bothered about losing the pet or the water as it was purchased with reward points.
    The main reason I made the post was to alert others to the issue so they hopefully avoid any unnecessary purchases.
    It would be nice if Nexon acknowledged the issue and corrected the description to avoid any future wasted purchases.

Mine was RP too, but that's not the point - it's not fair for the playerbase to continually suffer and 'suck it up' over Nexon's failures. They f'd up, so they need to rectify things. If you let things like this simply just go, there is no incentive for them to actually improve their service.