[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Which job will you Tera burn?

Comments

• SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2018
    I did battle mage

Whaaat? B-M is ez enough in my opinion, but I might just do Dual Blade or Night Lord just because I've never tried playing them. I heard they can be pretty OP.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2018
    Spuddy wrote: »
    I did battle mage

Whaaat? B-M is ez enough in my opinion, but I might just do Dual Blade or Night Lord just because I've never tried playing them. I heard they can be pretty OP.

not about being easy or not, just didn't have one. oh nice good options
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited November 2018
    Night Lord for me
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited November 2018
    Beast Tamer. I hear it's coming back in December.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Burning a Shadower. Didn't like 1-4th job but the mobbing in 5th was enough to make me want to burn one.
    Lab server was pretty useful in that regard.
    Paladin. or Kasier. but that is just me :< its easy to get a zero to lvl 200. but honestly i dont know who plays on what server. and now the end game boss is here. is this goodbye to maplestory?

This is only the beginning my friend. We still have grandis to go, and the writers at nexon will come up with something after that.
    Maplestory is huge and nobody can deny that Nexon seems to be dumping money all over it recently.
    They're not going to let that investment go to waste.
  • LividLegendsLividLegends
    Reactions: 100
    I had gotten my friend into this game & they weren't satisfied with the character they burned, anyone here know if you can delete a character (before 200, obviously) and get a new burning character?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2018
    I had gotten my friend into this game & they weren't satisfied with the character they burned, anyone here know if you can delete a character (before 200, obviously) and get a new burning character?

you can, but youll have to wait until the character is removed to make a new burning character
  • RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
    Reactions: 315
    edited November 2018
    I have no idea what I'll burn this time around, first time I chose Kinesis. Too bad I can't play kaiser for crap with unable to do the first skill like 5 times :c
  • MisterMeowZHMisterMeowZH
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2018
    Burning a Mercedes because I didn't realize the whole Soul Link thing since I came back from years of not playing.....
  • crimson24crimson24
    Reactions: 815
    edited November 2018
    burnt a shade and got it 200 in about 7 hours in one sitting.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2018

I streamed myself burning a Fire Poison Mage to 200 in 4 hours without coupons. I was kinda nervous
    Fuhreak
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2018
    Spuddy wrote: »
    I did battle mage

not about being easy or not, just didn't have one. oh nice good options

I decided on getting a Blade Master. The event doesn't end til January or something iirc.. so with my level 191 B-Mage, the Blade Master will probably come close to 200 along with my Battle mage at the same time with maaaybe time to spare.

I remember having a hermit though and all the Night Lord stuff back in pre-bb until I just kinda left for a *cough* 6-10 year leave but eh, must not have been important if I forgot about the login. ;)