[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation Concepts

Minimelt35Minimelt35
Reactions: 840
edited November 2018 in General Chat
"We sincerely apologize for the long downtime and plan to provide additional compensation to all players in the next scheduled maintenance."

Alright, I'll attach a poll that's my two thoughts on what the compensation could be. Anyone else that has thoughts can comment down below.
  1. Compensation?3 votes
    1. 15 minute 2x coupons and some nodes
       67% (2 votes)
    2. A compensation 2x event
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• DarkRheezaDarkRheeza
    Reactions: 300
    selling yourself short there why not a compensation 2x exp/drop event and some nodes.
  • PhomaniacPhomaniac
    Reactions: 310
    I was going to take some time to make my own post about this. But iSlingGunz put out a video about how KMS handles compensation. I believe the GMs should take a look at that and let that weigh in their decisions.

We get that a lot of the issues were out of their control, but the compensation for basically losing an entire day of play on an anticipated patch release with heavy heavy events is something that *is* in their control.

Ball is in their court.