[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rework Jett

DoomedangelDoomedangel
Reactions: 820
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So due to the burning event and me having not tried playing a Jett before I decided I'd take a swing at playing this character but oh man is this character in need of a rework! To start off with when I moved to the second job the first job ended up with 3 extra SP left over after having completed all of the skills. Then when I moved onto the third job the second job ended up lacking 1 extra SP (which I've noticed was a common theme for very old characters). I didn't move much past that due to feeling like the character wasn't really fun enough to continue playing so I would personally say to take a look into getting this character reworked.
FrostFire45Ivangold

Comments

• FrostFire45FrostFire45
    Reactions: 900
    Not trying to bump the thread, but i would have to second this. Being a Jett main, my heart and soul went into my Jett, and i believe that Jett could use some TLC. Now i'm not talking about a full rework, but maybe some buffs to damage, and some fixes to SP being used fully. I know that these things would never happen, but a little bit of hope would be nice. I know that there is a population of people in the community who like Jett, and would like to see the class reworked.
  • WinzorWinzor
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2018
    i have to saiy the same i love jett the idea of combine the 2 pirates (gunslinger and brawler) is awesome but the character feels undone with all those sp left and 4º job the way it is is almost like they did it with no time i would love to see jett shine aggain
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2018
    This class can be pretty cool, but it lacks a lot of things that normal classes have, it's not even like as mobile as a shade to get an excuse that it's weak, the damage also is really low once you get some equips(because of bad scalling and how the 45%dex buff isn't good for endgame or even mid-game...)