[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Did I mess up the Tera Burning event badly?

OzozerOzozer
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
So made a character, then took the quest to pick up the boxes that give you the gear at 100 150 and 30. Welp, it wasnt on the character i thought i wanted to play and was going to soon delete in fear of not getting the boxes i continued to 150 and opened all of them . Alas, I dont like this character and think i messed up badly. If i delete and remake am i screwed out of those boxes? Any advice or admin help would be appreciated thank you!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018
    If it lets you actually burn another character(because that's been a problem in the past and I have seen no reason to think it's been fixed thus far), it will give you the boxes again. Look at it as the boxes and such being tied to the burn effect, no so much the character itself.
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    Ozozer wrote: »
    So made a character, then took the quest to pick up the boxes that give you the gear at 100 150 and 30. Welp, it wasnt on the character i thought i wanted to play and was going to soon delete in fear of not getting the boxes i continued to 150 and opened all of them . Alas, I dont like this character and think i messed up badly. If i delete and remake am i screwed out of those boxes? Any advice or admin help would be appreciated thank you!
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    If it lets you actually burn another character(because that's been a problem in the past and I have seen no reason to think it's been fixed thus far), it will give you the boxes again. Look at it as the boxes and such being tied to the burn effect, no so much the character itself.

I agree with Agg, but only half of the info. To be honest (because I hadn't read it anywhere when I talking to the npc maple administrator), I do not see anything in red letters about only receiving the boxes once per account. I only see once for the burn character. However, I can tell you are in panic, but you got to have a level head about this. For now, I strongly suggest not deleting the character yet til the admin respond and verify if these items are one time or not. At this point, I can't even verify if you get the boxes again, and I don't want you to make a mistake based on no proof. Please wait for the admin to respond is the best I can tell you.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2018
    I believe that as long as youre not 200+, youll be fine deleting it.
  • SlaydzikSlaydzik
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2018
    Hi all,
    Could anyone tell me if I can delete Tera burning character and make new one with burning effects and items? I wish to change the class but don't want to loose burning
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    You can.
  • NuxamNuxam
    Reactions: 100
    I leveled up my burning character to Lv200, but now i want another character, can I deleted and create another character with the Tera burning effect and gifts?