[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

help with jett 4th job

csmpcsmp
Reactions: 850
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in General Chat
so when I got the 50 pieces of each items, and i turned in the quest, It knows gives me a quest that doesn't show up as a quest and it says " you brought the materials listed to hans the brooker. The Matter Disassembler, the secret organization, the core... How are all these things related? there is no quest available, not from hans the brooker or
Bedin and when I clicked on the 4th job thing at the top, it still says "cannot be done from here? and there is not sparkles in the cut seen map, I don't know what to do

Comments

• csmpcsmp
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    so when I got the 50 pieces of each items, and i turned in the quest, It knows gives me a quest that doesn't show up as a quest and it says " you brought the materials listed to hans the brooker. The Matter Disassembler, the secret organization, the core... How are all these things related? there is no quest available, not from hans the brooker or
    Bedin and when I clicked on the 4th job thing at the top, it still says "cannot be done from here? and there is not sparkles in the cut seen map, I don't know what to do
  • csmpcsmp
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    sorry if I commeted twice but I got it!! don't drop your items if you have the quest