[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Friday Sales?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited November 2018 in General Chat
I find it weird that I have to ask...but, are we going to have our week of Black Friday sales? I actually have some NX to spend (since I don't feel like spending on MS2) and...well...I just wanted to know if they are happening or not. (Please release the Heroes of Maple sets in a perm box non RNG, or perm pets in Reboot, will spend much NX on them)

Comments

• crimson24crimson24
    Reactions: 815
    edited November 2018
    you shoulda bought the surprise pet boxes. I got moonbeam, red dragon, and 2 ice dragons from like 20 boxes.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2018
    crimson24 wrote: »
    you shoulda bought the surprise pet boxes. I got moonbeam, red dragon, and 2 ice dragons from like 20 boxes.

I never get a perm pet when I try those :T if they go on sale I might, cuz I use my BLack Friday NX...for Black Friday sales.
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    Dude! I'm waiting for that too. I still got a lot of nx just for the black friday deal.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited November 2018
    A lot of Black Friday related posts should be going out today on our website and social handles. Keep on the look out!
    PetalmagicLoyalHeartTiger
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2018
    Arwoo wrote: »
    A lot of Black Friday related posts should be going out today on our website and social handles. Keep on the look out!

Hmm...where are they....I want to spend mah moneh XD
    edited November 2018
    Hey dude! It's up! Check out the perma pet!
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2018

-plays Reboot- Perm Pet...what perm pet? :T
  • SukiSuki
    Reactions: 790
    edited November 2018
    I wish they would give us more heads up on the time for the black friday sale posts because staying up in the Eastern time zone is pretty tough with school/work the following day...
    edited November 2018
    Petalmagic wrote: »

-plays Reboot- Perm Pet...what perm pet? :T

Shoot! I missed that note. :( Sorry dude!