[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stop spamming my chats!!!

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited November 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I can't talk to my BL or guild when I'm training and picking up my loots. I'm very happy that honor is auto applied now, but why does it have to spam my chats? That and the notices that an attack cannot be used while in the air or on a rope. There are times that I receive these notices when I'm walking and attacking. I really don't see why the game telling me these things is even necessary. Give us an option to toggle on/off notifications if nothing else!!!

Comments

• RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited November 2018
    You can now do this
    unknown.png
    Right click the + or friend tab and check all besides system.
    Fuhreak
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018
    Honor has been auto-applied for something like three years now. It's nothing new.

You should've been here for the artifact and firework events a year or two ago. Common drops from mobs to count toward the goal(as common as the determination fragments, for reference) and every single one you picked up announced itself in chat.

Same with the choco onslaught event.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2018
    RayKuda wrote: »
    You can now do this
    unknown.png
    Right click the + or friend tab and check all besides system.

okay i'm trying this, but it is completely blank. Like I don't see anything that was said before.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    It'll be blank because it starts at time of creation.