[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna hackers in every map of Crimsonheart Castle

ChobitsChiiChobitsChii
Reactions: 430
edited November 2018 in General Chat
I was trying to do my Crimsonheart castle questline in order to go to gollux boss with my Aran, but it was imposible, because in the 30 channels of bera i found a Kanna botter using the pet of ToT Know how gift and is flashing around all the map killing the monsters.

Has anyone seen those botters too on those maps?.

Comments

• DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2018
    Kanna is the botter class. I mainly see them in leafre in Broa. They sometimes cause elites to spawn, I'll go kill it because.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    Yup had the same problem before, I had to do the quests right after maintenance when the maps are empty
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited December 2018
    If they are on every channel and I need to do the quest to boss or progress, I am going to do it anyway. Damn the kannas or any silly excuse that they banned me for interfering on their maps. Again, it's not my job to police their games from hackers. I am a player and I am going to do what I need to do to play the game. It's Nexon's responsibility to rid the game of hackers so we can do that. I'm not roping off content from myself because they are not getting that job done in a reliable manner.
  • AsphemoddianAsphemoddian
    Reactions: 610
    This is so for weeks and so far they have done nothing to change this situation. however now they totally dominated the region thing that weeks ago was just a few maps.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2018
    Kanna\Ark bots are everywhere, even after the recent bot nuke that happened. I find them anywhere depending on the world.

Most common location: Ludibrium hands down.
    Another common location: Arcane River like it's going out of style.
  • SamwinModSamwinMod
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2018
    Oh, I wasn't aware that's what that was. I saw a Demon Slayer running wild on all the servers in... I forget which world my Demon Slayer is on, but anyway. It's good to know those are bots and not my game having a seizure.