[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2 doors of (Inferno wolf +Pollo frito ) spawn

AstersAsters
Reactions: 975
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
hello.
I think this is annoying having both doors 2 spawn together in fraction of seconds , i dont know how long has it been like this,

it's critical now since both doors are wanted for (Maple Relay) missions. and forcing use to choose. then waste time again for the other door.

could u fix this as well in this soon? thank you~

[img][/img]jCTakrq.png

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    While I won't comment on your god-awful cropping, I can say that both portals spawn randomly and have no direct ties to one another insofar as their spawn times. It happens sometimes, best to go with the inferno wolf when they both come up together.
    Asters
  • AstersAsters
    Reactions: 975
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    While I won't comment on your god-awful cropping, I can say that both portals spawn randomly and have no direct ties to one another insofar as their spawn times. It happens sometimes, best to go with the inferno wolf when they both come up together.

Fixed the image yes the pic was horrible.

let me clear this . In maple relay : pollo frito's mission comes first , while wolf's mission is the last.

Logically it'd be wasting time even if i choose it. i will need to wait for the other anyway .
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    My logic is from personal experience. I'd usually see an inferno wolf portal, then two or three bounty hunter portals before the next inferno wolf. If I was given the choice, I'd go with the inferno wolf because I believe them to be less common of an occurrence than bounty hunter portals.