[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not sufficent disk space

XyphoesXyphoes
Reactions: 200
Posts: 3
Member
in Bug Reporting
i have over 40GB of disk space in my min C: drive however it keeps saying i have 0B space on there.
I need 12.3gb to install maplestory. And i have a PC, not a laptop.
Can someone help me?

Comments

  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Posts: 1,353
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Screen shot? And is it Maplestory saying you have zero or your computer?
  • XyphoesXyphoes
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited November 2018
    When i try to install Maplestory, the installer(the screen where you specify where you want to download it) it says Insufficient Disk space.
    Dunno how this scrnshot system works so i can't do that rn.
  • XyphoesXyphoes
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited November 2018
    And it's the Nexon Launcher saying i have Insufficent diskspace.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Posts: 1,353
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    How much of the 40GB does your computer say you have free? o.O
  • nemo0203nemo0203
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited November 2018
    I want to download game but I can't because the launcher always show a message: "0B insufficient disk space". Every disk has more than 50gb free space. Has a solution to fix it? Thanks for read my post.
    Here is the image of this issue.
    https://imgur.com/BlYnpWF
  • balkwillbalkwill
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    I meet the same situation. Did you find a way to solve?
  • Helal388Helal388
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited November 2018
    same exact problem.
    It happened after the supposed "fix" of 30th oct for the loading launcher loop error. now the launcher opens but says I have 0B disk space.
    here is a screen shot >>
    https://imgur.com/a/fXwoK9U
  • driftingbydriftingby
    Post: 1
    Member
    Exact same problem for me too. Still no response, solutions or fixes????????
  • HakarcaraHakarcara
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    I have the same problem. I tried re-installing several times and nothing works.
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    Posts: 73
    Member
    edited November 2018
    show images of disk C and folder in for visualizar the programs , think w have the solution
  • JathriJathri
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    I'm having the same issue.
    MS2-Insuffcient-Disk-Space.png
    MS2-Insuffcient-Disk-Space-2.png
  • Helal388Helal388
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited November 2018
    it's clear that the issue doesn't really have to do with disk space. it's a problem with the launcher itself. and Nexon seems to be ignoring it.
    this Forum was around the time the issues started to appear for me : http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/40340/nexon-launcher-issues-as-of-oct-18-maintenance/p1

    Nexon claimed to have "fixed it" here :http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/37852/october-30th-nexon-launcher-update
    but that's not true. the launcher is still not working, and more people are getting these errors.
  • WyodeWyode
    Reactions: 310
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited December 2018
    I have the same problem. From endless Nexon Launcher loading to this. I've been unable to access any Nexon games for over a month.
  • Icewave21Icewave21
    Reactions: 1,450
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited December 2018
    I have the same problem. Only "fix" is to download the game on a different computer and transfer it over using a external storage device. Reinstalling the launcher doesn't do anything.
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    Posts: 73
    Member
    edited December 2018
    ok solutions in order

    1. unistall antivirus and install malwarebytes antivirus ( recommend ) whit cc cleanner only run and check this
    2. install adware cleaner and junkware removal this can download in infospyware.com/antispyware/ (junkware removed bars pups and tools in our pc )
    3. Go to the Run command (Windows Button+R) and type in TEMP and delete all the files in the folder which opens. Do the same thing by typing %TEMP% in the run command check and use this 3 steps and check yes this fix u problem yes u problem persist intent step 4
    4 this can a causant secundary in our pc for plays , the points of restauration in our pc , check this video and intent this solution www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpiUgWECVEc

    5, this resolve my problem and can play manys games online whit space suficient in my disk, Hiberfil.sys & Pagefile.sys File are files innecesarys but i only put off hiberfil sys more not pagefiles , why have sufficent space in disk whit the option 2 and 3 can look a video near of this in www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4CMQovswo and check this, but this me help to my last more


    6 yes u not see the videos here can check this post and follow the instructions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/my-local-disk-drive-c-is-full-and-i-cant-find-any/a237d8a3-247b-e011-9b4b-68b599b31bf5
    microwaveruth02DuceliaLinda
  • microwavemicrowave
    Reactions: 425
    Posts: 22
    Member
    omg <3333333 the step 3 and 5 resolved my problem !!!!!! thx thx !!! now can play maplestory finally !
  • Helal388Helal388
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited December 2018
    luna02 wrote: »
    ok solutions in order

    1. unistall antivirus and install malwarebytes antivirus ( recommend ) whit cc cleanner only run and check this
    2. install adware cleaner and junkware removal this can download in infospyware.com/antispyware/ (junkware removed bars pups and tools in our pc )
    3. Go to the Run command (Windows Button+R) and type in TEMP and delete all the files in the folder which opens. Do the same thing by typing %TEMP% in the run command check and use this 3 steps and check yes this fix u problem yes u problem persist intent step 4
    4 this can a causant secundary in our pc for plays , the points of restauration in our pc , check this video and intent this solution www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpiUgWECVEc

    5, this resolve my problem and can play manys games online whit space suficient in my disk, Hiberfil.sys & Pagefile.sys File are files innecesarys but i only put off hiberfil sys more not pagefiles , why have sufficent space in disk whit the option 2 and 3 can look a video near of this in www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4CMQovswo and check this, but this me help to my last more


    6 yes u not see the videos here can check this post and follow the instructions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/my-local-disk-drive-c-is-full-and-i-cant-find-any/a237d8a3-247b-e011-9b4b-68b599b31bf5

    That's helpful for freeing some space on you disk (thanks btw, I needed it xwx), but that's not the issue here. I have my launcher and all my games installed on Disk (D) and I have 332GB Free on that.
    as you can see in the screenshots, there is free space, but the launcher does detect it.
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    Posts: 73
    Member
    edited December 2018
    Helal388 wrote: »
    luna02 wrote: »
    ok solutions in order

    1. unistall antivirus and install malwarebytes antivirus ( recommend ) whit cc cleanner only run and check this
    2. install adware cleaner and junkware removal this can download in infospyware.com/antispyware/ (junkware removed bars pups and tools in our pc )
    3. Go to the Run command (Windows Button+R) and type in TEMP and delete all the files in the folder which opens. Do the same thing by typing %TEMP% in the run command check and use this 3 steps and check yes this fix u problem yes u problem persist intent step 4
    4 this can a causant secundary in our pc for plays , the points of restauration in our pc , check this video and intent this solution www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpiUgWECVEc

    5, this resolve my problem and can play manys games online whit space suficient in my disk, Hiberfil.sys & Pagefile.sys File are files innecesarys but i only put off hiberfil sys more not pagefiles , why have sufficent space in disk whit the option 2 and 3 can look a video near of this in www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4CMQovswo and check this, but this me help to my last more


    6 yes u not see the videos here can check this post and follow the instructions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/my-local-disk-drive-c-is-full-and-i-cant-find-any/a237d8a3-247b-e011-9b4b-68b599b31bf5

    That's helpful for freeing some space on you disk (thanks btw, I needed it xwx), but that's not the issue here. I have my launcher and all my games installed on Disk (D) and I have 332GB Free on that.
    as you can see in the screenshots, there is free space, but the launcher does detect it.

    show me a img of u disk D, archives and folders , intent check whit malwarbytes and desfragment the disk too
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    Posts: 73
    Member
    edited December 2018
    microwave wrote: »
    omg <3333333 the step 3 and 5 resolved my problem !!!!!! thx thx !!! now can play maplestory finally !

    np and happy mapling again
  • Helal388Helal388
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited December 2018
    luna02 wrote: »
    show me a img of u disk D, archives and folders , intent check whit malwarbytes and desfragment the disk too

    https://imgur.com/a/fXwoK9U
    believe me, I tried everything. been trying for over a month. nothing works.