[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is it ok to run mutiple clients now? (no hacks)

itsallgreek2meitsallgreek2me
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I know it was illegal in the past cause you had to hack to do it. But if you use the manual client and the nexon launcher client both can run at the same time without hacking. I'm wondering because I only have 1 computer and wanted to make a kishin mule on another account. Also if it's not then your basiccally encouraging ppl to do that once they find out.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    It is not ok to run multiple MapleStory on one computer.
    Doesn't work, MapleStory knows that it already running and will not start a second one
  • Saint333Saint333
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    If you know how to use VM software you could multi client without hacks.
    QEMU and ReactOS should probably work.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Saint333
    Saint333 said:

If you know how to use VM software you could multi client without hacks.
    QEMU and ReactOS should probably work.
    It's not hacks but it's "third party tools" and that's not allowed either.
  • XeraphimXeraphim
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited October 2016
    Because buying a laptop isn't the best idea? What? Get a refurbished one cheap. Then you can "dualbox."

Have a peek: https://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Laptops/Refurbished,/condition,/133/subcat.html

Soon you will be saying "EHRMAHGERD, I spend more than that on cubing an item!"