[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Labyrinth Quests?

DeadlingDeadling
Reactions: 730
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Golems and these other things I need to kill 50 of. How do I find them? I've entered the maze several times and have yet to kill one of either, and I need 300 golems and 50 of those per day!?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    They're in the left portal, the one near the wrecked ship that doesn't let you enter in a party.

It's basically soot glares and terror stages 2: electric boogaloo
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2018
    Ugh. Gotcha.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    When you enter the map, so long as you're killing, the Watchmen typically spawn every 6 minutes, and the golem spawns every 10 minutes. The watchmen come in groups of 10, so you'll need to spawn them 5 times, and when the golem spawns, the most I've ever gotten is 93 in one spawn, so it'll take 4 spawns to finish.

Honestly, if you have access to Kishin/Frenzy, using the flame bird in a regular map is by far your best bet for accruing your daily determination.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Deadling wrote: »
    Ugh. Gotcha.

Don't worry, it gets worse. Now that the second stage has been unlocked, there's the blackheart negative thing. Which is literally soot glares but not.
    YinYangX
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2018
    Right now, with Hila stage and flame bird, is the easiest time to get determination. Once Lemina stage gets unlocked and flame bird disappears, determination collecting becomes stupidly difficult