[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wut is up with this lag? also dc w/ no error

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited December 2018 in Tech Support
Ever since the patch dropped, I can barely train or play and also why is my cpu usage shooting skyhigh when im playing maple

Comments

• DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2018
    Add some launcher issues and plenty of dc and you experience what i am having ever since patch
    xxHorntailxx
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited December 2018
    Yeah I been crashing alot lately and my download speed is very excellent and I still crash. At first I thought it was my internet but now I'm starting to go back to where I was crashing alot even with my 3-month old router now. my download speed as i measured before i crashed completely is 15-17mb
  • ninnaninna
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    am fine in towns but as soon as i enter a map whith monsters instent lagg to the point were every thing frezes if am lucky i can play a littel then dc and a messige that i cant runn outside programe at the same time as playingmapel come on all i do is youtube plzzze fix it nexon,,,
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited December 2018
    this problem continue to today ... monster map freez cause w many people relog in the game but , in my case and other when relog ..the game closed instantly sometimes and this bores and tires .. the last memos do not help at all with regard to the arrangements of the games and crashers in this .. some justify the lag x the kannas and harks hackers, one for kishin and the other by the transformation but it is very different in terms of lag or bugs and technical problems in the game. now for the bans unjustified without reason, worse ... people are afraid to enter the game, now with the problem in luminia with orchid that crashes the game .. once again ... the game needs an urgent maintenance of hours or days, the instability is huge and problems do not disappear, the final decisions regarding botters x example are very wrong, you need an online gm system in the game like this in some games against botters or hackers
  • HinizinHinizin
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    My internet is pretty good and I'm getting lag spikes and dcing all the time. Not that bad for me but still unusual.
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited December 2018
    Ok, so I'm definitely not the only one with these problems since the recent minor patch. Nexon, please look into it.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I am also experiencing this. I'm from EU but playing on NA servers.
    Launcher barely loads the game. Server list doesn't load instantly and logging onto the game takes longer than normal. Long lag spikes and client closes often with no error message.

My internet is fine in all other aspects and the ISP has no issues to report.
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited December 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    I am also experiencing this. I'm from EU but playing on NA servers.

I'm in NA, playing on NA servers and it's still awful lol.