[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Riza Saika

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited December 2018 in Fan Creations
I mean I can post fan creations right ;) But a special shout-out to one of maple worlds the greatest artist out of many THE GREAT KANEKO SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!! Be amazed by her artwork and check out more of her artwork as we appreciate not just this maple artist but many others in this section ;) if anyone loves art hit me up

comm.png

Comments

• HisChaseHisChase
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2018
    Riza-Sama
  • rizariza
    edited December 2018
    HisChase wrote: »
    Riza-Sama

hello for now on i will be posting art of famous maple artist tune in community its amazing ;)
  • rizariza
    edited December 2018
    This is another one by our girl Kaneko one of our greatest artists in the MapleStory sprites. She is one of our great artist so show her and our other artist mad love :D I mean I think this Drawing is "Amazing" PS We have more art from the project coming rn no more riza drawings we will have some ladies from the tribe make a feature :D

rasdkjassd.png