[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make determination more easy to get

KRATOS123KRATOS123
Reactions: 200
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
im tired of trying to make determination if you guys dont do anything i think that the best option would be for me to quit maple for an undefined time becaue it takes too much time and missions just get worst every time the up bar gets filled and i dont think i can keep it up, its a recommendation cuz im not the only one thinking on stop playing this event or quiting maple i hope you guys read this and do a better job with the determination quests.

Comments

• RetrolightRetrolight
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2018
    I agree, alliance missions are really tedious. Most players in my buddy list gave up on them, it's kinda unfortunate cause it could have been cool if tweaked correctly (not to mention the awful input lag i'm experiencing in labyrinth). It's basically way less boring to train and gather determination with flame bird, chains or ambushes than doing these missions. It litterally a waste of energy and effort from devs to add new content or events, when people don't even wanna play them...
    Sad :(
    ohmyuniverse
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2018
    I made a thread about this a couple weeks back...unfortunately I hear it just gets worse from here :T
  • MikuloverMikulover
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2018
    It cant get worse then the labyrinth of suffering right? RIght!? We already lost all reason to share a map with the removal of shared events on top of having no free EXP buffs from said events.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited December 2018
    1200 medals this time for rank up.... lame