[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No one wants transparent UI

DeathStarDeathStar
Reactions: 1,330
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Nexon we get it, you figured out how to copy and paste code from Dark Sight skill and make UIs transparent without our consent.

You have big brain! you did it! so smart! Best company! there, you got all the praise you wanted

But did you know that no one actually wants this feature? it makes things hard to see!
It got brought up for the Nth time again on reddit and not a single person said nice thing about it

You see...
I opened skill tab during combat because I want to multitask and i want to actually see the skill tab
I opened key config during combat because I want to multitask and I want to actually see the key config
I opened inventory during combat because I want to multitask and I want to actually see the inventory
I opened guild tab during combat because I want to multitask and I want to actually see the guild tab
I opened stats tab during combat because I want to multitask and I want to actually see the stats tab
I opened mini map during combat because I want to multitask and I want to actually see the mini map

If you fix the problem you created, we will give you even more praise! so please and give as an option to disable this feature
I'm begging you

sincerely,

every human that actually plays the game
LyedenSuperboiSlicedTimeFuhreak

Comments

• DeathStarDeathStar
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited December 2018
    For the people that don't play the game and doesn't know what Im talking about, here is an example when i try to use skill tab

174f064048.png
    Lyeden
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited December 2018
    should allow a toggle to disable
    PetalmagicSkyfall1989XiangTuLyedenSuperboiHinizinSlicedTimeFuhreak
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited December 2018
    yeah transparent map when trying to tele really fast is annoying af
  • HinizinHinizin
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    Yes, this should be optional or removed. It's very annoying.