[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why did my account ban me?

StoryDeathStoryDeath
Reactions: 300
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Today I get up and like every day I connect the cell phone to the computer to play and suddenly after I do the arcane missions I go to the world of the aliansa and when I am entering the world they disconnect me and when I want to enter the servers it tells me that account has been permanently blocked.
Now I ask why?
[img][/img]

Comments

• DevilsbishopDevilsbishop
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited December 2018
    To begin with did it say something like 'you have been blocked from the game due to suspicious map activity'? If so I think you have been caught in a ban wave of players due to the Kanna hackers. I was banned last night because of this too. Just send a ticket it to Nexon explaining why and you should be able to get back on hopefully soon.
  • PossumSoulPossumSoul
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2018
    To begin with did it say something like 'you have been blocked from the game due to suspicious map activity'? If so I think you have been caught in a ban wave of players due to the Kanna hackers. I was banned last night because of this too. Just send a ticket it to Nexon explaining why and you should be able to get back on hopefully soon.

Don't count on it. I was banned for the same thing late Friday night while legion training my I/L mage at FES4. Posted a ticket that morning and got a copy and pasted response, replied fighting it, then got another one followed by them closing the ticket. Don't post too many because you will be locked out of filing appeals if you do, because you know, of course, that the way to make a successful company is to block people from using your customer service feature when something goes wrong.

From the threads on reddit, the Nexon staff won't be back until after New years. So those caught up in this ban wave (most everybody) are shafted until late next week at the earliest unless Nexon does some sort of emergency fix.