[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Perm Transparent Equipment not perm

AnotherWenAnotherWen
Reactions: 800
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Hey Maplers,

Per the website, we were informed that there will be a daily deal of permanent transparent equipment in the cash shop for today only. However, it turns out the transparent items are 90 days limited. Was this a typo on Nexon's part? If so, why was the permanent aspect of these equipments highlighted in bold and repeatedly used? If not a typo, will our items be converted to permanent?

Not trying to be sour, but I wouldn't have bought nx if I had known these items would be 90 days. I'm not asking for my money back, I would just prefer in the future, Nexon was more careful about their cash shop announcements.

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    The sale doesn't even start for another like, 5 hours. It starts at mindight PST, not UTC.
  • AnotherWenAnotherWen
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    @occire thank you for the clarification. I assumed it was UTC and therefore made an a$$ of myself. please close this thread moderator.

Moderator Note: Close Reason: Requested thread to be closed.
This discussion has been closed.