[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How does the Star Force 13-Star scroll work?

drogoth62drogoth62
Reactions: 600
edited December 2018 in General Chat
I am confused as to how the Star Force 13-Star Enhancement scroll works (from the alliance shop). Does it add 13 additional stars to an item (for example a 5 star item would become 17 star item and a 12 star item would become a 25 star item) or does it set an item to 13 stars (so a 5 star item would become a 13 star item). As what does it mean when it says the item must have no upgrades left? Note that I am on the reboot server.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    It adds up to 13 stars. I really wish they'd change the description of these damn things to clarify that already.

It won't give you any more than 13 stars. Even if you have something at 12 stars, if you use that scroll on it you get one whole star. No easy-cheese 25 stars for you, sorry.
    Reactions: 735
    edited December 2018
    As far as I know these scrolls do not work on superior items. Just so anyone else doesn't know.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    drogoth62 wrote: »
    As what does it mean when it says the item must have no upgrades left?

No more immediate usable scroll slots. (Remaining Enhancements: 0)