[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just curious

1SoreKanna1SoreKanna
in General Chat
as to why you make events so only the very well, and above, funded people can do them. After searching for over 30 minutes trying to find out where to find the "Specific Location Elite Bosses"... and not finding it, I decided to go exploring. For those curious about the location, you keep choosing Midpoint until you finally come to the end... the Final Horizon entrance. I am a level 206 Kanna (no jokes please) with over 800,000 range, and I can not get even one elite boss down 50%. On top of that they keep spawning so that by the end, I am fighting 5 or more... fighting crazy-head, DR, Defense, and more. If I were to drop a couple of thousand on cubes however, no problem! GG Nexon!

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2018
    You can go in with a party of up to 6 people.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    The quest description does warn you that the quest will be difficult, and suggests that you complete the quest in a party.
    2tk44S9.png
    YinYangX
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    You could also have checked the map while in Limina (or outside of Outpost in general). It clearly shows how to get to Final Horizon.
    YinYangX
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Partying in ms1 in 2018?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    1SoreKanna wrote: »
    as to why you make events so only the very well, and above, funded people can do them. After searching for over 30 minutes trying to find out where to find the "Specific Location Elite Bosses"... and not finding it, I decided to go exploring. For those curious about the location, you keep choosing Midpoint until you finally come to the end... the Final Horizon entrance. I am a level 206 Kanna (no jokes please) with over 800,000 range, and I can not get even one elite boss down 50%. On top of that they keep spawning so that by the end, I am fighting 5 or more... fighting crazy-head, DR, Defense, and more. If I were to drop a couple of thousand on cubes however, no problem! GG Nexon!

Completely unfunded f2p and I'm able to kill all 350 for the mission in one run.
    "Just curious as to why you" think you're the cookie cutter for un"funded people". Even if you can't do it in one run, you can enter multiple times to finish the mission.
    Lol, over 30m exploring where? Every Expedition Mission has required you to take the Tenebris option from the Outpost, meaning there's only 20 World's Sorrow and 3 Midpoint maps for you to "explore". So you're either telling us that you spent more than a minute on each map either due to poor movement class or afked in them thinking they'll "magically" transform into the Final Horizon map.
    Also, the proper phrase in this case would be "with only 800,000 range". 800k is nothing to boast about and saying over implies that anyone at your range has sufficient range for what you're trying to do (though I guess most people probably would be able and you just can't due to poor mechanics or some other silly reason).