[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Back To Game

BlueNLDBlueNLD
Reactions: 400
edited January 2019 in General Chat
Hi All

I was playing years ago. But had no time for it so i gave all my stuff to friends.

Now years later i was looking to get back and saw there is just to much changed to get it in my head in one or two days.

I was wondering what is best class to get some fund? I have to start from nothing. And all those new classes i am looking at are nice but what is best one to get lil funded before start main char?

Thnxx all

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Do you have a ton of time to kill or are you fine with dropping some money on the game?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Any class that you enjoy is one you should choose as a main.

Unless you're partial to the story, in which case you may benefit from starting with a more basic character such as Explorers, Cygnus Knights, or Resistance rather than one of the newer characters.

KMS has also teased the release of a new archer class which is likely going to be an Explorer. If that's the case you can start an Explorer bowman, then use the open job advancement system when the class comes out to try it.
  • BlueNLDBlueNLD
    edited January 2019
    I am not planning to put money in it at the begin.

Main char is not the point, that one i know.

But my question was more about what class is good to start with to get some fund for main? Which class is good to get some easy money and drops? Without putting money in it at begin.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2019
    If you don't plan to put money towards your character, I'd suggest starting on reboot.

However keep in mind on reboot making a kanna mule for farming funds for your main is inevitable.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    If you don't plan to put money towards your character, I'd suggest starting on reboot.

However keep in mind on reboot making a kanna mule for farming funds for your main is inevitable.

Still haven't done it. Never will. Come on Nexon.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Still haven't done it. Never will. Come on Nexon.

Sorry let me rephrase.

Making a kanna mule for farming funds for your main is inevitable If you intend to maximize the gains from Meso grinding and lessen the amount of time you need to spend grinding. There is a major difference in the amount of mesos gained when grinding with kishin
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019

Sorry let me rephrase.

Making a kanna mule for farming funds for your main is inevitable If you intend to maximize the gains from Meso grinding and lessen the amount of time you need to spend grinding. There is a major difference in the amount of mesos gained when grinding with kishin

Some people really don't mind slow pace. I'm one of those people.
    Now if I can just find a group of 3 or more like minded people...
  • BlueNLDBlueNLD
    edited January 2019
    Thank you all for reactions :)

I have decided to start old school Bowman. And i will see how fast i will get some good stuff and some money.