[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Afterlands problem

danhnhaydanhnhay
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hi guys today is the premire of The afterlands content. I was just finish Land of Warriors quests and moved to Land of richies, then i teleported back to mapleworld. Now when i come back to The Afterlands content it only let me go to the land of warriors where no quest is available. It seems like im stuck in there.
Do you guys have any idea how to move on ?

Comments

• Agent_DragonfuryAgent_Dragonfury
    Reactions: 590
    edited October 2016
    Have you talked to Ashkaya? (The tree thing). You can always use him to move to the next land. He should be at the left end of the Land of Warriors.

An NPC later explains that you have to move through the lands in a set order.
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited October 2016
    Yeah Ashkaya let you move from one world to the next, not really a problem, its just the events can be quite hard to understand~

You'll end up going a few rounds over and over for all the keys
  • danhnhaydanhnhay
    edited October 2016
    Agent_Dragonfury

Have you talked to Ashkaya? (The tree thing). You can always use him to move to the next land. He should be at the left end of the Land of Warriors.

An NPC later explains that you have to move through the lands in a set order.
    x3JAYy said:

Yeah Ashkaya let you move from one world to the next, not really a problem, its just the events can be quite hard to understand~

You'll end up going a few rounds over and over for all the keys
    Yes i did in order to get back to Mapleworld. But when i came back and talk to it , it only allow me to go to Land of Beginning and nowhere else.
  • Agent_DragonfuryAgent_Dragonfury
    Reactions: 590
    edited October 2016
    When you talk to Ashkaya he should always have an option to send you to the next land.
    You may have to go to the Land of Beginnings to get the conversation option to leave.
  • danhnhaydanhnhay
    edited October 2016
    Agent_Dragonfury

When you talk to Ashkaya he should always have an option to send you to the next land.
    You may have to go to the Land of Beginnings to get the conversation option to leave.
    Well my problem got fixed after the maintain but now the servers is lag af lel
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited October 2016
    #yes
  • MichaBeastMichaBeast
    can't get the 2nd key because the tree is already built up, i did it last and i can't talk to the tree rn. guys im about to break to pc help me please.