[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blew Up My Superior Gollux Ring

HuanHuan
Reactions: 400
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey all,

So I accidentally blew up my Superior Gollux Ring with a 1% clean slate scroll instead of a 10% by a careless accident.
Is there a way to farm another one on my main? Instead of a mule/buying it for 10b?

Any suggestion or money guides are welcomed;
I'm currently a 206 I/L on Windia and (my range was 925k flat now 860k) if that helps,

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    As of right now there currently is no other way to receive one on the same character. Your options are, as you already stated:

a) Buy one in the Auction House
    b) Farm coins on a mule, buy another one, and transfer it to your mule

PS: I feel your pain - I literally did the exact same thing with my Phantom's ring... ='(
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2019
    This is why I wish...they would give Gollux shop a Refresh. Even if it was like...Monthly.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Huan wrote: »
    Hey all,

So I accidentally blew up my Superior Gollux Ring with a 1% clean slate scroll instead of a 10% by a careless accident.
    Is there a way to farm another one on my main? Instead of a mule/buying it for 10b?

Any suggestion or money guides are welcomed;
    I'm currently a 206 I/L on Windia and (my range was 925k flat now 860k) if that helps,

I'll only respond to the bolded section: no

The easiest, most cost-effective way is to earn enough coins on a mule to buy a replacement for your main. Just get some class you hate, but can briefly tolerate the playstyle of to 140 or wherever and farm the bejesus out of easy or normal(if you have the range) gollux for a replacement ring. If you wanted to, you could continue farming coins on this mule and buy out all four earrings and rings, keep the ring you need and turn around to sell the rest of the bits you don't need for a decent sum of money.
  • teemoooosteemoooos
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited February 2019
    Those things have like a 2% chance to boom, unlucky