[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Space Time Effect 5thJob Cadena Skill

JonyMaplerJonyMapler
Reactions: 620
edited February 2019 in Tech Support
Hello

I have this trouble... my character its a cadena lvl 200 and the first time i use the skill Chain Srts: Void Strike. When it brake the time space my pc goes solo slowly that i cant play... i put the graffics in to the minimun but thas not wotking... there is someting that i can do besides buy a new video card please?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    From what I've heard, the skill's animation is just badly optimized. You're definitely not alone in void strike causing massive framerate drops.

Nothing to really be done about it until someone gets around to fixing it. Even though it's been a known issue for a while now.
    JonyMapler
  • JonyMaplerJonyMapler
    Reactions: 620
    edited February 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    From what I've heard, the skill's animation is just badly optimized. You're definitely not alone in void strike causing massive framerate drops.

Nothing to really be done about it until someone gets around to fixing it. Even though it's been a known issue for a while now.

Thanks for de answer... aw man i have done my cadena already and thinking about changing main... well i hope nexon can read this...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    Yeah you would think a poorly-optimized skill that causes massive framerate drops when it's used would be a higher priority than eight pages of "should we remove the 'both' tab from the rankings?"...

Feels like they've had their priorities out-of-whack for the past three or four weeks.