[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Expand Profession and recipe revision

BeefBeef
Reactions: 2,560
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Give the Dark/White Angelic Blessing Ring, Cygnus Kohinoor Ring a meister version of the ring with a level bump, ability to potential, and maybe starforcing. Add a meister heart as 120+ permanent heart and Meister android(based appearanced from Meister effect) . Change some recipes to be cheaper like Arkarium rings, Cygnus Kohinoor Ring, and Meister Weapons.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2019
    I would like to see the Arkiarum's Meister rings be revamped to a maybe 150. 2 Primals for a level 30 ring? Even the meister version of the rings at the moment are only level 90.

Also, describe a Meister Android and a Meister Heart. I am curious.
    Beef
  • BeefBeef
    edited February 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    I would like to see the Arkiarum's Meister rings be revamped to a maybe 150. 2 Primals for a level 30 ring? Even the meister version of the rings at the moment are only level 90.

Also, describe a Meister Android and a Meister Heart. I am curious.

Perma 140 heart and android. probably give set effect for both, heart is generic so u can technically use any android. Their appearance are designed from the meister effect
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    Reactions: 995
    edited February 2019
    They can either have alchemy be able to make decent scrolls [probably a notch down from evolution scrolls], or make a new profession: scroll writer! That way, the three professions [or 4] have some worth to gear progression [cubing, flaming, scrolling]. Or keep alchemy as potion maker. >,>
  • BeefBeef
    edited February 2019
    NumbNinja wrote: »
    They can either have alchemy be able to make decent scrolls [probably a notch down from evolution scrolls], or make a new profession: scroll writer! That way, the three professions [or 4] have some worth to gear progression [cubing, flaming, scrolling]. Or keep alchemy as potion maker. >,>

Alchemy is pretty good as is, but if you want it improved, maybe potion that buffs the party or map buff
  • wildbill11wildbill11
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2019
    remove cool down for crafting items + lvl 10