[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nx item to make 90day pets permanent

TrystarrTrystarr
Reactions: 1,450
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've had my 90 day pet since about 2007... been reviving it as my main pet the whole time.. even when pet revive costed nx, but now that you can buy pet revive potions from the reward shop there is less money to be made on old pets... If there was an nx item to make my 90day pet permanent, I'm sure me and alot of other people would pay for such a luxury.. not that I'm against using my reward points for this, but it would save us the hassle of this procedure while allowing Nexon to turn more of a profit. Please consider.
AstersKlara

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2019
    -meanwhile in Reboot- Yes.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    All items in cash shop should be permanent.
    AstersShadEightKlara
  • TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited March 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »

At least making pets perm has a financial incentive for Nexon.. they tried making cash shop nx perm for Abit and reverted back.. this was like 10 years ago ish.. but yea different issue I don't want to digress away from this pet situation lol it's a no brainer.
  • AstersAsters
    Reactions: 975
    edited March 2019
    they used to be all of them perm (Except for coupons and gachapon-like items) , all items gave us 2 choice purchase either 3 months or perm.
    :Looking for that to be back again!
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Asters wrote: »
    they used to be all of them perm (Except for coupons and gachapon-like items) , all items gave us 2 choice purchase either 3 months or perm.
    :Looking for that to be back again!

Completely agree with this.
    If you charge people several times the value of the temp item, Nexon is likely to earn more anyway due to people constantly quitting/returning.
    When they quit they haven't used the value of the item they bought in the first place, when they return they'll probably want new items anyway.
    Several times in the past the only thing that stopped me from buying something was the fact that it was only 90 days.
    I've bought new games instead of grabbing 5-10 dollars for MapleStory before simply because I felt the temp items are not of worth.
    Klara