[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[CONTEST INFO] Your #Ticket2MSFest

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Reactions: 645
edited June 2019 in Contests and Events
MapleStory has been part of an entire generation of fans. For some Maplers, it was one of the very first MMOs they have played, which is why MapleStory Fest is such an awesome event for fans of the franchise to meet up!

MapleStory Fest Tickets are sold out... *GASP* BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE!
As a dedicated fan, you can still win a ticket in the Your #Ticket2MSFest Contest
!

24b9RUJ.jpg

READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST:

PLEASE NOTE! IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED A TICKET TO MSF DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST!!

DO NOT submit multiple tweets for this contest.
If you decide to resubmit an entry, be sure to DELETE ALL PREVIOUS TWEETS created for this contest.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY UNDER HOW TO ENTER!! YOU MUST INCLUDE ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN YOUR TWEET!

SUBMISSION DATES
March 26 - April 12, 2019

PRIZES
4 winners will recieve 2 tickets for MapleStory Fest

HOW TO ENTER
[STEP 1]
Create a Twitter post expressing why MapleStory and/or MapleStory 2 is your favorite game, why you love the franchise, and/or just pay homage to the franchise in any way wish! You can combine both games in your entry or submit for one of the games. There is a lot of freedom on what you can do for your entry, so go crazy!

The types of media accepted for the event can be any of the following items:

Write a Poem
If your poem does not fit in the character limit, we suggest taking a screenshot of the text and posting it as a photo.

Create Artwork
Any media will be accepted including sculptures, paper crafts, digital artwork, traditional artwork, photography, and/or edited screenshots

Perform a Song
Record the song in a video
Videos must be under 2 minutes 20 seconds
Video must be posted directly onto Twitter (no YouTube links will be accepted)

Edit a Video or Record a Vlog
Entrant may make a music video, edit some fun in-game clips, or record themselves in a Vlog
Videos must be under 2 minutes 20 seconds
Video must be posted directly onto Twitter (no YouTube links will be accepted)

You can also combine and blend any of these media types but they all must fit into a single Twitter post. (For example: if you want to write a poem and submit fan art with it, this will be accepted).

[STEP 2]
Once you are finished making your masterpiece, post your content via a Twitter post directly on your page along with the following items:
In-game character name – Server/World
Which game your IGN belongs to (MS or MS2)
#MapleStoryFest
#Ticket2MSFest
Optional: A message or caption for your entry

Here is an example of what your entry copy should look like:

JUDGING CRITERIA
Creativity – 50%
Uniqueness – 50%

Official rules >> http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/24066

Please do not post submissions on this thread. You must post your submission on your Twitter page! This thread is only open to questions!

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2019
    Can i choose to write as freeform writing instead of a poem. In case i want to write as a story or essay (the idea essay itself sounds boring). It sounds difficult to jam memories and reasons into a poem.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    edited March 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Can i choose to write as freeform writing instead of a poem. In case i want to write as a story or essay (the idea essay itself sounds boring). It sounds difficult to jam memories and reasons into a poem.

You can! You don't have to restrict yourself to a poem.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited March 2019
    gratzzzzzzzz on ms1 admin cuddles
  • KorunikKorunik
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2019
    is just saying why i love ms1+2 allowed? :c
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2019
    Also regarding the video policy, you don’t allow youtube links even if their links are in tweet format? I have a video i plan on sharing.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    edited March 2019
    Korunik wrote: »
    is just saying why i love ms1+2 allowed? :c

Yes you can talk about both games in the same entry~~
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Also regarding the video policy, you don’t allow youtube links even if their links are in tweet format? I have a video i plan on sharing.
    Your submission must be a direct upload in a Twitter post. You cannot link it to YouTube.

• NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    edited April 2019
    Some Maplers have mentioned that their entries are not appearing under the hashtag results of Twitter. If you have entered the #Ticket2MSFest and do not see your entry appearing under the hashtag results, please post the Twitter link of your entry in the comments of this thread!
  • tonefultoneful
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2019
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Some Maplers have mentioned that their entries are not appearing under the hashtag results of Twitter. If you have entered the #Ticket2MSFest and do not see your entry appearing under the hashtag results, please post the Twitter link of your entry in the comments of this thread!

Unsure if mine still appears or not because it was posted near the beginning of the competition, but here is the Twitter Link:

Thank you for your consideration!
  • seeonsightseeonsight
    Reactions: 100

Don't think mine is posted under the hashtag anymore, here's my link~
  • SolunaSoluna
    Reactions: 710
    edited April 2019
    Both of yours are actually there. When you search hashtags, it defaults to top searches, but if you switch it to sort by latest (top left of screen if on desktop site), you can easily find yours by either going to the date of your post or ctrl+F your display name or username.
This discussion has been closed.