[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ngs hacking problem

NiritachNiritach
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
The game dced me and told me I am using ngs hacking or other launchers how do I fix it?

Comments

• YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited March 2019
    This has been happening to me A LOT, I submitted a ticket and they told me to add the game to the exceptions in my firewall.
    i did so, actually I added everything maple related to both the firewall and antivirus and more stuff...long story short even with EVERYTHING closed, only running the game and windows it has dc'd me with the error: "you have been disconnected by nexon game security for suspicious game or client behavior".

My husband told me that windows 10 is having problems with games (also maple has been crashing my computer - blue screen of death), sooooo...long stoy short again (we've tried many things), I kinda gave up, and when it starts dc"ing me I stop playing and go do something else.
  • YodaYoda
    edited March 2019
    Allright, I've been paying attention since yesterday.
    Apparentely, every time it disconnects me for the hacking reason, there's some kind of windows update.

So:

1-It disconnects me, I just do nothing and log in again, it keeps happening;
    2-It disconnects me, I go to windows update, check the updates and wait, then enter again and it stops happening;
  • YodaYoda
    edited April 2019
    Well, just in case someone has a similar issue, I'm going to update this post.

Turns out that it kept happening, NOTHING stopped the problem until I changed my RAM memory.
    Turns out that all the little problems I was having -including the ngs message- were caused by that.
    So check the hardware, you never know