[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Temp char slot for Pink Bean

SumiSumi
Reactions: 1,840
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2019 in General Chat
is there a chance we can get a temp char slot for pink bean. since its a char thats only around every now and then. im all out of char slots. i just want to be able to play classes and chars w/o having to keep a slot open for when pink bean comes back.

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2019
    Sumi wrote: »
    is there a chance we can get a temp char slot for pink bean. since its a char thats only around every now and then. im all out of char slots. i just want to be able to play classes and chars w/o having to keep a slot open for when pink bean comes back.

I don't think so I know they usually give slots out for free as an event. Just save up and buy that and leave it for your bean. For me I don't see the point of pink bean if it gets deleted ;p
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    i cant since im maxed out. and i like the title for pink bean
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited April 2019
    KMS created Pink Bean World in the coming Summer update...so maybe we will see something like that. I would liek a temporary slot for PB though.
    YinYangXSlicedTime
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019

How many extra slots exist, two? I can imagine plenty of players hit their limit by mistake and don't want to delete the duplicate characters.
    An event about creating a time-limited character really should just have a dedicated character slot to begin with.
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

How many extra slots exist, two? I can imagine plenty of players hit their limit by mistake and don't want to delete the duplicate characters.
    An event about creating a time-limited character really should just have a dedicated character slot to begin with.

Yup there are 2 extra slots. I filled mine with a beginner and amade an axe hero with the last tera burning event. Besides that i have 1 of each class. Dont really feel like deleting any since they are all at 200. So a temp slot for a temp class would be a solution
    Fuhreak
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    KMS created Pink Bean World in the coming Summer update...so maybe we will see something like that. I would liek a temporary slot for PB though.

I don't know. They also had "Burning World" and "Challenger World" in the couple events back that gms didn't bring.
    YinYangX