[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash equips in Cash Shop

InovamedInovamed
Reactions: 675
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Anyone know what happened to the cash equips in Cash Shop? I noticed many have disappeared, I cant find them.
For example, the Teddy bear suit. Teddy headgear, shoes, gloves, etc. And also many other full face masks and hats which I liked.
Not just these, but many others, I just dont remember their names.
What happened to it?
I suggest bringing it all back to the Cash Shop.
AusaStar

Comments

• AusaStarAusaStar
    Reactions: 770
    edited April 2019
    I've noticed that as well.
    From what I can see we don't even have wedding outfits in there anymore. We have bridal gloves, but no dress to go with them. The purpose of those items seems redundant if they aren't accessible to people who want to get married. People don't just wait until Valentine's Day (which is when they were last avilable) to get married. We also have only two M-Forcer outfits, which one is incomplete. It's just the helmet and no suit to go with it.

I think the Cash Shop needs an overhaul. Increasing the size of the Cash inventory would be a great improvement. It's hard to navigate through two small rows on a modern PC monitor to find items.