[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Steam Charging NX

ZephyrtixZephyrtix
Reactions: 300
in Tech Support
Hello all, I launch maplestory on steam and I recently got a steam giftcard, and wanted to purchase some NX with it, but for some reason I'm when I click the Charge NX button, nothing happens. I've been informed that this is likely to do with the steam overlay, but I'm unaware as to how to get the steam overlay to work. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• ZephyrtixZephyrtix
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2019
    Hey yall, I play maple from steam, and when trying to purchase NX from the cash shop it doesn't bring anything up. I've been told it may have to do with the steam overlay, but despite my efforts I can't get it to work, any suggestions?
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2019
    Hmm let's see if I can charge. I play through Steam also!

Update: The steam overlay did work just fine for me, when I attempted to charge the game crashed without error notice. I will try again.

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2019
    Hello

So sorry for the late reply. I have some problems getting into the game from my laptop. I will try again now.

Any changes for you?

Update: I was able to add funds to my Steam Wallet, then to finish the transaction I got this error message.

N0meVYe.png

Update

I was able to charge now. When trying again.

Forwarded this issue.
  • ksungjuneksungjune
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2019
    Did you solve this problem? I have exactly same problem for more than 2 days.