[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Give me a way to anvil my overall

FlamiFlami
Reactions: 310
edited April 2019 in Rants and Raves
I'm very sad, and upset but mostly at myself about what occurred. I had this plan to anvil a lot of new gear with the revolution set. I got all excited and got my anvils during the sale. Today i discovered i screwed up, as I cannot anvil my top or bottom with an overall. I wish that there was some kind of way to anvil cash gear, i'd gladly pay money for that, just so i can wear this awesome set. I now am stuck with the overall in my inventory, as it taunts me. I never felt more disappointed with this game. #LetMeAnvilOveralls

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited April 2019
    I wish I could anvil over a top/bottom set with an overall tbh. my idea is that if the top is equipped, the anvil will apply to all the gears, but if not, then no anvil and you are just shirtless.
    Flami
  • AlexUshimatoAlexUshimato
    Reactions: 770
    edited May 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    I wish I could anvil over a top/bottom set with an overall tbh. my idea is that if the top is equipped, the anvil will apply to all the gears, but if not, then no anvil and you are just shirtless.

Just recently ran into this problem. I think the Tyrant Cape + Sweetwater Suit looks really cool together, but can’t anvil Sweetwater over the Faf Top and Bottom. Overall NX gear already works on tops and bottoms, why can’t they work for anvils too?!?!?!