[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory 14th Anniversary Appreciation Event

L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
Reactions: 2,060
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in General Chat
https://imgur.com/a/1MsRU24

I don't recall seeing any notice about this. Is this some hotday event?
I wouldn't make a big deal except that I see you can get a full Maple Gumshoe set from the box.

Are all the items obtainable at a 100% rate or is it a random chance? I'd like to know since it'll be good to know whether or not to spend the coins on the set at reset today or not.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Your image is not loading for me...but I am curious what this is...
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »

ofrg6qE.jpg
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

ofrg6qE.jpg

-looks at date- That's...the same day...as Maple Fest.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

ofrg6qE.jpg

-looks at date- That's...the same day...as Maple Fest.

Well on the bright side if you're going to maplefest at least you get the emblem. Still just hoping this is a hot day with all that stuff in it.
  • EpigenesisEpigenesis
    Reactions: 575
    edited May 2019
    apparently there's an "anniversary appreciation" coming up where players are given the maple gumshoe set for free, which shows up in the in-game event list

but there's no mention of it on the patch notes??? so of course I assumed that there was no such thing and spent my coins buying the set even though i could've spent them on something else

maybe it's unreasonable to expect a refund on my coins but honestly I place the blame 100% on nexon here
  • EpigenesisEpigenesis
    Reactions: 575
    edited May 2019
    @ merge happy mods, can you not???

like, this merged thread was just asking about the event. my thread was specifically giving feedback/criticism and raising a complaint towards nexon practically not giving out any information about the event which has negatively impacted players' enjoyment.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    L4d2jpn wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/1MsRU24

I don't recall seeing any notice about this. Is this some hotday event?
    I wouldn't make a big deal except that I see you can get a full Maple Gumshoe set from the box.

Are all the items obtainable at a 100% rate or is it a random chance? I'd like to know since it'll be good to know whether or not to spend the coins on the set at reset today or not.
    Epigenesis wrote: »
    apparently there's an "anniversary appreciation" coming up where players are given the maple gumshoe set for free, which shows up in the in-game event list

but there's no mention of it on the patch notes??? so of course I assumed that there was no such thing and spent my coins buying the set even though i could've spent them on something else

maybe it's unreasonable to expect a refund on my coins but honestly I place the blame 100% on nexon here

Your thread and the thread with which it was merged are both complaints of it not being mentioned in the patch notes, so chill.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2019
    Now I'm wondering if I should buy Gumshoe now or not...cuz if I can't access Maple due to being at Maple Fest...Feelsbadman
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Hello!
    These rewards will be given at a future event that will be announced at MapleStory Fest this Saturday, May 11th!
    Tune into our MapleStory Fest live stream to hear more about it. :D

Rewards will be available for everyone.
    You will have the chance to obtain them for a few weeks.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    That's good to know, thanks